Skip to main content

DIY Beauty Tips and Tricks for Makeup


When you’re running low on lip gloss, place the tightly closed tube in a cup of warm water and let it sit for about 10 minutes. The heat from the water will melt any gloss on the sides of the container and you’ll have more available to use.


Out and realize you forgot to put on blush? Swipe some lipstick onto the apples of your cheeks and blend

If your eyeliner pencil is too soft and crumbles when you attempt to use it, pop it in the freezer for around 15 minutes before applying.

Getting tired of your everyday lipsticks? Or maybe you hit the bottom of a tube of your favorite and can't manage to scrape out the last little bit. Create a new shade by cutting off pieces of two old sticks or scraping out the dregs at the bottom and melt them together in the microwave. Wait for them to re harden and apply with your finger or a brush.
Use a credit card to get the most from your mascara: Hold the card against your lashes and swipe mascara over the other side. You can do the same thing with old bussiness cards!

If you’re running low on tinted moisturizer, mix a little foundation into your daily facial moisturizer to make your own.

The next time you find yourself in a Starbucks (or other fast food restaurants) and you look in the mirror just to realize that you face is so shiny that it could be used as a mirror! Grab a few napkins and use them as blotting sheets, works great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...