Skip to main content

90's Kid Throwback!

1. Favorite Disney channel original movie?
Wow... way to hard to pick, so.... The13th year, Zenon, Jonny Tsunami, and Motocrossed were my favorites :)

2. Favorite music artist?
Kind of partial to the Backstreet Boys

3. Favorite Nick Jr. show?
Oh so many of these as well :) I liked Franklin the Turtle, Little Bear, and I loooooove Rugrats!

4. Favorite candy?
Do you all remember the Wonder Ball? They were so cool! It was a chocolate shell with TV character shaped candy inside, look:
awesome right? :)

5. Favorite game? (board game, school game, etc.)
Mousetrap was pretty cool even though it NEVER worked out right, but i really liked Candyland

6. Favorite McDonald's Happy Meal toy?
Ok, you all probably don't remember this but... The Peter Pan Pirate Ship? Any Idea what I'm talking about? Anyway, it was a pirate ship with little characters that fit together like a puzzle and each piece did different things. I still have mine, I thought it was the coolest thing ever ;)

7. Favorite book
Oh wow, it is way to hard to pick! It is a tie between the Magic Tree House series and the Junie B Jones series.

8. Favorite clothing store?
I was all over Limited Too

9. What would you watch when you'd get home from school?
Full House... All day, err' day ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popsugar: February

The February box is my last one from the three month subscription I received for Christmas, and though that is very sad, we went out with a bang!  I loved every single item in this box, which is an amazing feeling, and I have been so excited about using them all! First of all, can we notice how much cuter than normal this is?  Look at all of the crinkly stuff! This candy bar from Chuao Chocolatier is literally heaven in your mouth... It says it is a Cinnamon Cereal Smooch Chocolate Bar, so, Cinnamon Toast Crunch?  My favorite cereal??  I approve.  The retail on this says $6, but I saw this brand at Biltmore going for around $8, which seems a bit steep for chocolate to me... But I guess we are talking about fancy chocolate here! This is the Tribe Alive Foldover Clutch in the pattern Atitlán Brocade.  It is reversible, so if you fold it the opposite direction you basically have a brand new clutch, and it is gorgeous either way.  It is hand...

DIY Beach Spray

 I always wanted the Beach Spray for your hair that gives you the just came off of the beach wavy look, but there so dang expensive! So this is a recipe you can use to make your own!  Things You'll Need Plastic spray bottle 1 tsp. sea salt 8 oz. water 1/2 - 1 tsp. coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner Lemon Juice 3 drops essential oil (optional) Instructions Pour water into the plastic spray bottle. Add sea salt, NOT table salt. The more salt you add, the more "crunchy," textured and beach like your hair will feel. Add moisturizer to combat the drying factor of the salt. Use coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner. Avoid adding more than a teaspoon because it can weigh down your hair. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture if you plan on being out in the sun at all. Cute hair and highlights, Score! :) Add essential oil for fragrance and additional benefits. Choose your favorit...

Emergency Kit For Girls

So we have all had that moment where the zipper on your jeans break, or the back of your earring falls, off but of course you have nothing to fix this problem, so what do you do? I have created my very own emergency kit that covers all of the things I could think of that I would need! Here is the little bag I fit it all in... Safety Pins in case a strap breaks Earring Backs in case you lose one Small Hairbands/Rubber Bands Bobby Pins I pack them like this in this little bag for easy access An extra contact in case one falls out or rips (If applicable) Oil Blotting Sheets Once again, easy access A few dollers Ibuprofen, Tylenol, Advil, any legal over the counter pain reliever  Band-aids for cuts and Blisters A pad or tampon in case of a "surprise" Chapstick or Lipgloss A nail file and a small bottle of clear fingernail polish for a quick fix on cuts or nails Hair-b...