Skip to main content

90's Kid Throwback!

1. Favorite Disney channel original movie?
Wow... way to hard to pick, so.... The13th year, Zenon, Jonny Tsunami, and Motocrossed were my favorites :)

2. Favorite music artist?
Kind of partial to the Backstreet Boys

3. Favorite Nick Jr. show?
Oh so many of these as well :) I liked Franklin the Turtle, Little Bear, and I loooooove Rugrats!

4. Favorite candy?
Do you all remember the Wonder Ball? They were so cool! It was a chocolate shell with TV character shaped candy inside, look:
awesome right? :)

5. Favorite game? (board game, school game, etc.)
Mousetrap was pretty cool even though it NEVER worked out right, but i really liked Candyland

6. Favorite McDonald's Happy Meal toy?
Ok, you all probably don't remember this but... The Peter Pan Pirate Ship? Any Idea what I'm talking about? Anyway, it was a pirate ship with little characters that fit together like a puzzle and each piece did different things. I still have mine, I thought it was the coolest thing ever ;)

7. Favorite book
Oh wow, it is way to hard to pick! It is a tie between the Magic Tree House series and the Junie B Jones series.

8. Favorite clothing store?
I was all over Limited Too

9. What would you watch when you'd get home from school?
Full House... All day, err' day ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...

DIY Beach Spray

 I always wanted the Beach Spray for your hair that gives you the just came off of the beach wavy look, but there so dang expensive! So this is a recipe you can use to make your own!  Things You'll Need Plastic spray bottle 1 tsp. sea salt 8 oz. water 1/2 - 1 tsp. coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner Lemon Juice 3 drops essential oil (optional) Instructions Pour water into the plastic spray bottle. Add sea salt, NOT table salt. The more salt you add, the more "crunchy," textured and beach like your hair will feel. Add moisturizer to combat the drying factor of the salt. Use coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner. Avoid adding more than a teaspoon because it can weigh down your hair. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture if you plan on being out in the sun at all. Cute hair and highlights, Score! :) Add essential oil for fragrance and additional benefits. Choose your favorit...

January Nibblr Subscription Box

So after searching around on  My Subscription Addiction  for a subscription box to try out for free or on the cheap to see if I liked it, I found this Nibblr box from the Pillsbury company! Upon opening my box, I found a tray of four, healthy, portion controlled snacks. Each month they send you four snacks at random, until you begin to personalize your account.  You can personalize your account by selecting "Love it, Like it, Interested, or No Thanks".  All snacks begin marked "Interested", and after trying them you may mark them otherwise.  They will then try to send snacks marked "Love it" and "Like it" more often, and avoid sending the ones marked "No Thanks". The first snack on my try was "PB Graham" It is described as "peanuts, peanut wafers, and graham cookies snack mix", and falls into the "Feel Good Sweets" category. Just a note, Nibblr CAN NOT cater to food allergies, and from wha...