Skip to main content

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know this post is a little later than it would usually be, but I just wanted to tell you all how thankful I am for you. My blog has grown by leaps and bounds recently, and all of the credit goes to you all! I am so thankful for the opportunity to write and create, and share it with you.

 I am also very thankful for the friends and family I was blessed enough to have spent time with when we celebrated yesterday. We had some of the most people for dinner we'd had in years, and our house was overflowing with love, food, and thankfulness to be there together. 

I am thankful for my friends who I did not spend Thanksgiving with, as well friends who have been gone to college and returned safely for the Holiday.

I am incredibly thankful for the amazing boyfriend I have had for two years now. He has been such a blessing in my life, and I hope I have the chance to spend many more years with him!

More than anything I am thankful for God, my salvation, and all that he has blessed me with. This has not been an easy few months for my family, and we could not have made it without his help. I thank him for allowing my grandfather to survive the massive heart attack he had. I thank him for keeping my grandmother and dad safe during their time in the hospital. I thank him for helping me adjust to Community College and giving me a better attitude about it. Most of all I thank him for working within those around me who need him more than anything.

Finally, I would like to wish you all a happy and blessed Thanksgiving! I pray you have ample amounts of food and love in each of your houses on this day, and remember how blessed you are to be here in this world God created for us!

Also, if you are crazy enough to venture out Black Friday shopping tonight as I am, I wish you all the best of luck, and here are a few coupons to help you find those amazing deals! Be safe!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Best Beach Ever!

So... I am debating on if I should even share this with you because it is so amazing! This is the most absolutely amazing beach I have ever been to in my life! It is Emerald Isle NC it is perfect!  So in my mind it is so perfect because: It is on the beautiful coast of North Carolina (which is where I live, and where I love!) It's name is Emerald ISLE so its on a cute little island (Duh!), at some places o the island you can see the Bogue Sound (yes this is a body of water, and yes this is a real place) and the Atlantic Ocean on the other It is a quite little town so everyone if friendly, and the beaches are never crowded There is a nice little aquarium just up the island a bit The is a little shopping center called Emerald Plantations that includes a movie theater , restaurants, shops, and a river where you can feed Sea Turtles (this is especially fun because there's one that is bigger than my six year old brother! It lives at the bottom and only comes up occasiona...

How to Survive a Looooong Car Trip for Teens

So you are going on vacation (or on a road trip) and going to be in the car for quite a while, if you are anything like me this sounds absolutely TERRIBLE. So here are a few tips on ways to survive this "lovely" time with your family. A few weeks before the trip, make a packing list  You will need to take this with you on the trip so you will be able to repack. Wash and avoid wearing all of the clothes you're going to take with you . Start packing the week before the trip .  Fold or better yet, roll the clothes. I'm bad for not folding, and I always end up with wrinkles and I can never find anything unless I dump out my whole suitcase, which is a MAJOR pain.  Rolling the clothes instead of folding makes for tighter packing and no creases at the fold lines. Pack a plastic garbage bag for dirty laundry. Bring books  Bring ones that you love, or ones that you need to read for school (so either way you will end up reading it and keeping ...