Skip to main content

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake


Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake
So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :)
Ingredients
    Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients:
  • 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies
  • 2 Tbsp. melted butter
  • Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients:
  • 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
  • 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
  • 2 eggs, room temperature
  • 1/4 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
  • Chocolate Ganache Ingredients:
  • 1 cup dark chocolate chips
  • 3 Tbsp. heavy cream
  • 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more)
  • Topping:
  • Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled
Method

To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 minutes and remove. (**I placed 1/2 tablespoon of the crust into each mini cheesecake, and then patted it down with my spoon.**)
To Make The Peanut Butter Cheesecake:
In an electric mixer, add the cream cheese and peanut butter and beat on medium-speed until smooth. Add the sugar and continue mixing until combined. Blend in the eggs one at a time, then the cream and vanilla, using a spatula to scrape down the bowl between additions, and beat until just combined.
Use a spoon or cookie scoop to transfer the batter to your pan with the pre-baked crusts. Fill each mini cheesecake container to the brim, evening out the tops with a spoon. Then bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the cheesecakes are just set and no longer move when you jiggle the pan. Turn the oven off and crack open the door and let the cheesecakes cool off for 15 minutes. Remove and let sit until they reach room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Top with ganache and the crumbled Reese's.
To Make The Chocolate Ganache:
In a heatproof bowl, add the chocolate chips and cream. Heat over a bowl of simmering water, stirring until combined and the chocolate is melted. Or heat in the microwave in 10-second intervals, stirring between intervals, until the chocolate is melted. Add in a tablespoon of powdered sugar, or more to reach your desired consistency. Then spoon the ganache over the mini cheesecakes.

*If you make this in an 8-inch springform pan, you may want to double the crust recipe. It's up to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!

Nadine West: Fourth Shipment

So this wasn't the most successful shipment ever, but I still got one nice piece out of it!  And they left me a sweet surprise which I'll tell you about at the end, so I wasn't upset at all! This is actually two items from my shipment!  This outfit contains both the shirt and leggings from this month, and they kind of go together!   Though I really liked the pattern of the leggings, they are much more like tights.  They were totally see through, which made me pretty sad.  If they were marketed as tights then I wouldn't be too disappointed, but these were called Leggings.  They retailed for $14.49, and I didn't keep them. The shirt fit very well and was extremely comfy.  I have been looking for a shirt this color, so I was pretty excited to see it in my bag, even though it is pretty basic.  This shirt also retailed for $14.49, and I did elect to keep it! These are the "Beauty Within" earrings, and I'm actually pretty sure I received

Three Ways to Christmas Shop on the Cheap

Christmas shopping is something a lot of us tend to put off until the last second, and then are scrambling the week before Christmas to buy things just because you feel like you have to.  You end up buying something, at exorbitant obnoxious prices, that you know the person you are buying for won’t even like! I came up with a few ways you can get awesome presents, not have to kill yourself trying to get them at the last minute, and not break the bank... My first suggestion, is to shop in advance!  I know, this seems super simple, but you wouldn't believe the difference it makes to start a couple months in advance, and just buy things you know the person would like as you see them.  This year, I stopped in an antique shop on my way to work one day, just to look around.  I ended up leaving with this gorgeous bowl, mug, and tea set with I am planning to give to family members, and because the place was about to close down, I got them for half off the original price! Tha