Skip to main content

Christmas Presents...

I just felt the need to show you what I bought for everyone in my life for Christmas... It is as follows:

Mom:

From www.etsy.com
From www.amazon.com
(She is a nurse, I thought it would be fun to scare people with while she is working ;)




Dad:

From www.ebay.com 

From www.etsy.com
(I got it in Light Carolina Blue and White. Hardcore Carolina Tar Heels Fans right here! :)


Mom & Dad (together):
I bought them a black picture frame from T.J.Maxx, I am putting a poem I wrote for them in it. It is called a "Did You Ever Imagine" Poem and it talks about me growing up. Their Christmas card is a letter of gratitude I wrote to them. We had a project for school about our family and those two things started out assignments, but they made me think, so I decided to give them to them as gifts :)

Little Brother (8 years old):

From www.amazon.com
(For those of you who don't know what skylanders are... I don't really know either, it's some kind of video game that he likes...)


Papaw & Papa (Grandfathers):

From www.ebay.com





Memaw & Mamaw (Grandmothers):
I am giving them a copy of another poem from that project. It is called an "I am From" Poem and it talks about them and my life as I've grown up and how they have influenced it. They will cry :') They always cry lol ;)

Cousin (Girl) & Her Daughter (5 years old):
I bought my cousin a PocketBac from Bath and Body Works, put it in a Bumble Bee magnetic holder, and an "All I Want is a Cranberry Kiss" lipgloss.
I bought the five year old costume Jewelry and play make-up. She loves to dress up :) From www.etsy.com

Friends: 
All From www.etsy.com 
(My Friend Kaitlyn, I grew up with her :)


(For a girl who has always been like a sister to me, she is my neighbor and in college)


(I bought these, but the girl I bought them for hates me now so....)


(Bought them for someone, decided to keep them ;)


(An artsy friend who loves neon green)


(For a friend who wants to be a photographer)



From www.amazon.com
(Also for Kaitlyn)


And then I also bought (knock off) Pandora Beads from a street vender on the OBX (For another neighbor who has also been like a sister to me). 
Feather Earrings (For my Best friend who dresses like a highlighter :), a mustache ring (another friend), and heart studs (another friend) from Rue 21
And music note earrings (a new friend) from www.etsy.com.

Boyfriend :)

From www.ae.com

Fromwww.etsy.com
(He is big into playing guitar, I got it personalized with his name on one side and Philipians 4:13 on the other :)


I hope this gave you some ideas about what to buy the special people in you life :) Comment or e-mail me if you have any questions about anything!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Jewels: Shipment One

So I decided to try a new Subscription Box... Remember when that was all I did??  I'm sure most of you have heard of the company Fragrant Jewels.  They create candles, bath bombs, and other fun products, all with rings hidden inside! The first box I received was a present for a friend, and I liked hers so much I decided to try it out as well!  I really wanted a candle though, and sadly this box didn't contain one.  But regardless, this is the Sweet Retreat collection.  The scent is described as "Cool Marine Breeze, Fresh Lavender, and Soothing Chamomile."  It is a bit to floral and fragrant to be especially soothing, but it is very nice and bright for spring. The first item in the box were mini bath bombs.  I actually prefer this size of bath bombs to the big ones!  I was, however, afraid that since they were mini that this product wouldn't come with a ring, which kind of defeats the purpose of Fragrant "Jewels" doesn't it?  But no worries

Best Beach Ever!

So... I am debating on if I should even share this with you because it is so amazing! This is the most absolutely amazing beach I have ever been to in my life! It is Emerald Isle NC it is perfect!  So in my mind it is so perfect because: It is on the beautiful coast of North Carolina (which is where I live, and where I love!) It's name is Emerald ISLE so its on a cute little island (Duh!), at some places o the island you can see the Bogue Sound (yes this is a body of water, and yes this is a real place) and the Atlantic Ocean on the other It is a quite little town so everyone if friendly, and the beaches are never crowded There is a nice little aquarium just up the island a bit The is a little shopping center called Emerald Plantations that includes a movie theater , restaurants, shops, and a river where you can feed Sea Turtles (this is especially fun because there's one that is bigger than my six year old brother! It lives at the bottom and only comes up occasiona

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!