Skip to main content

Winter Version!

So I know this is a Summer time blog, but I also know that a lot of people go on vacations to cold places too! So this is my take on a Winter Vacation packing list! Hope you like it!



Toiletries and Personal Care
  •    Toothbrush
  •    Toothpaste
  •    Deodorant
  •   Hair
  •       - Brush
  •       - Comb
  •       - Hair styling products
  •       - Hair Straightener/Curler
  •       - Blow-dryer
  •       - Dry Shampoo
  •       - Hair-bows
  •           - Elastics
  •           - Claws
  •           - Bobby pins
  •           - Hair Bands
  •    Body Lotion
  •    Perfume/Body Spray
  •    Skincare products
  •       - Oil Blotting Sheets
  •       - Makeup Remover
  •       - Acne Treatment
  •       - Facial Lotion
  •    Eyes (if aplicable)
  •       - Contacts Case 
  •       - Solution
  •       - Extra Contacts
  •       - Glasses
  •   Safety pins
  •   Band-aids

Shower Bag
  •   Shower Gel
  •    Bar Soap
  •   Shampoo and Conditioner
  •   Skincare Products
  •    Bath Pouf
  •   Razor
  •    Shaving Gel

Makeup Bag
  •   Makeup Setting Spray
  •   Primer
  •   Foundation/Tinted Moisturizer
  •   Concealer
  •   Powder
  •   Bronzer
  •   Blush
  •   Eyeshadow
  •   Eye Liner
  •   Eye Primer
  •   Mascara
  •   Lips
  •       - Lipgloss
  •       - Lipstick/Lipstain
  •       - Chapstick
  •   Tools
  •       - Brushes
  •       - Eye Lash Curler
  •       - Tweezers
  •       - Sharpener
   
Suitcase
  •   Bras and Panties (just stating the obvious :)
  •    Socks
  •    PJs
  •    Shoes
  •       - Boots
  •       - Tennis-Shoes
  •       - Flats
  •   T-Shirts
  •   Cardigans
  •   Camis
  •   Jeans
  •   Dresses
  •   Jacket/Winter Coat
  •    Scarves
  •    Gloves
  •    Hats
  •    Belt
  •    Accessories and Jewelry
  •   Bible
  •    Chargers

In Car Bag
  •    Extra batteries
  •    Book Light
  •   Earbuds
  •    Nintendo DS (or other gaming system)
  •   CD/DVD’s
  •    Notebook
  •   Pencils
  •    Book(s)
  •   Magazine(s)
  •    Pillows
  •    Blankets

Purse 
  •    Sunglasses
  •   Travel Makeup Bag
  •   Travel Hairbrush
  •   Period Bag (If applicable)
  •    Cell phone
  •    Wallet 
  •   Keys
  •    Digital Camera
  •    Chewing Gum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...