Skip to main content

Holly Golly TAG

1. Favorite Christmas Movie?
The Santa Clause Movies

2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
Nice! I hope... ;)

3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card photo?
Ummmm.... No?

4. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yes! One year we had over a foot of snow (and no power) on Christmas Day!

5. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
Christmas Eve at my Grandparents and Christmas Day at home

6. Play or Sing your favorite Christmas Song!
How about Link it? Baby It's Cold Outside

7. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
At my Grandparents houses I do, and then sometimes Christmas PJs so we can wear them to bed that night

8. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
"There is Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Commet and Cubit and Donner and Bitzon... And Rudolph!" or if you have seen Arthur Christmas... "Bambi! You with the White Ear, and you and you!"

9. What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year?
Spending Christmas with my family at my Grandparents house

10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Real! Went and picked it out before it had even been cut!

11. Hands down, what's your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat?
Anything covered in White Chocolate!

12. Be Honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Both :)

13. Show us your tackiest Christmas attire
I don't think I have one...

14. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Hawaii!

15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
Covering things in Chocolate!

16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
Pro al the way!

17. Most memorable Holiday moment?
Reading the Christmas story for the first time to my family :)

18. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
It just kind of came gradually to me... :'(

19. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
No and No

20. What makes the Holidays special for you?
Having a family to spend them with :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!

Nadine West: Fourth Shipment

So this wasn't the most successful shipment ever, but I still got one nice piece out of it!  And they left me a sweet surprise which I'll tell you about at the end, so I wasn't upset at all! This is actually two items from my shipment!  This outfit contains both the shirt and leggings from this month, and they kind of go together!   Though I really liked the pattern of the leggings, they are much more like tights.  They were totally see through, which made me pretty sad.  If they were marketed as tights then I wouldn't be too disappointed, but these were called Leggings.  They retailed for $14.49, and I didn't keep them. The shirt fit very well and was extremely comfy.  I have been looking for a shirt this color, so I was pretty excited to see it in my bag, even though it is pretty basic.  This shirt also retailed for $14.49, and I did elect to keep it! These are the "Beauty Within" earrings, and I'm actually pretty sure I received

2018 Recap Part Two (August-December)

(If you missed Part One, January-July, you can find it here! ) August We kicked August off with a bang and dove right into another vacation, this time to the Outer Banks of North Carolina!  We started our trip with another aquarium, and a few nights at this gorgeous little Bed and Breakfast in Manteo. While there we also had the opportunity to see The Lost Colony outdoor Drama.  I highly recommend, it was amazing! But be warned, Manteo breeds a different kind of mosquito than everywhere else, and they WILL just pick you up and carry you away! My mom and I were just dying to see the Ocean even though the island we were currently on was landlocked and Dad had just told us to be patient and wait until we got to our Condo a few days later.  We didn't listen, and after shopping one night we took the car down to a public entrance to see the sunset and feel the sand between our toes.  It did not disappoint!  Until I got squared by a wave... Decisions regretted, Ou