Skip to main content

Walmart Box: Spring

Out of school and back to Wednesday posts!  And we are kicking off this extra posting day with...
The new Spring Walmart Box!  I know I always post these pretty late, and I don't know why, because I really do love them!  And for $5?  You really can't beat it!

This is the Dove Advanced Care deodorant in a scent very similar to the cucumber scent that everyone used to be crazy over in the 90s... I was sick of it then, but it was kind of nice to have a little throwback sample!  I've used the heck out of it and it has held up well!

This is the Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Ultra Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner.  It is made to intensely hydrate and soften hair.  I am always looking for new baby shampoo and conditioners to take with me on trips!

This is the Bioré Baking Soda Acne Scrub.  At some other point I had received the pore cleansing scrub, and I am very interested in what the difference is, if there is one.  What I mostly remember about the other one it that it wasn't an intense enough scrub for me, it was too gentle.  That being said, it didn't break me out and it did it's job, so it wasn't that bad!

This is the Colgate Optic White Radiant toothpaste. I never buy toothpaste anymore because these subscription boxes keep me well supplied!  This one has a super strong minty flavor, but not necessarily in a bad way, and it bubbles up well!

This is the Sinful Colors brand nail polish in the color "Truth or Lavendare" in a Demi Matte.  I have never really been crazy over matte finish nail polishes, but this one was really pretty!  I have used it nonstop, and it doesn't chip very easily (which is hard to find for me).  I highly reccomend this polish!

This is a sample and coupon for the Rimmel Stay Matte Mousse Foundation in 200 Soft Beige.  I have actually tried both the primer and the powder from this line, but never the foundation, so I'm excited to give it a shot! I sed the powder for a long time and loved it, but I wasn't too terribly impressed by the primer, so it is a 50/50 shot!

I think getting samples of facials is so much cooler than normal foil sample packets!  This is the Aveeno Active Natural Positively Radiant Facials, one it the 60 Second In-shower Facial, and one is the Overnight Hydrating Facial.  I am super excited to try these out!

Overall I really liked this box! And once again, you really just can't beat the price of it. Six items and two foil packets for $5?  I'm not complaining!  I also put a cute little sticker over the Walmart logo and kept the box because it was really cute too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!

Nadine West: Fourth Shipment

So this wasn't the most successful shipment ever, but I still got one nice piece out of it!  And they left me a sweet surprise which I'll tell you about at the end, so I wasn't upset at all! This is actually two items from my shipment!  This outfit contains both the shirt and leggings from this month, and they kind of go together!   Though I really liked the pattern of the leggings, they are much more like tights.  They were totally see through, which made me pretty sad.  If they were marketed as tights then I wouldn't be too disappointed, but these were called Leggings.  They retailed for $14.49, and I didn't keep them. The shirt fit very well and was extremely comfy.  I have been looking for a shirt this color, so I was pretty excited to see it in my bag, even though it is pretty basic.  This shirt also retailed for $14.49, and I did elect to keep it! These are the "Beauty Within" earrings, and I'm actually pretty sure I received

2018 Recap Part Two (August-December)

(If you missed Part One, January-July, you can find it here! ) August We kicked August off with a bang and dove right into another vacation, this time to the Outer Banks of North Carolina!  We started our trip with another aquarium, and a few nights at this gorgeous little Bed and Breakfast in Manteo. While there we also had the opportunity to see The Lost Colony outdoor Drama.  I highly recommend, it was amazing! But be warned, Manteo breeds a different kind of mosquito than everywhere else, and they WILL just pick you up and carry you away! My mom and I were just dying to see the Ocean even though the island we were currently on was landlocked and Dad had just told us to be patient and wait until we got to our Condo a few days later.  We didn't listen, and after shopping one night we took the car down to a public entrance to see the sunset and feel the sand between our toes.  It did not disappoint!  Until I got squared by a wave... Decisions regretted, Ou