So I don't know if you all remember, but waaaay back in July I posted an Empties of Hair and Body products... I labeled it as Part 1, but then things got crazy and part two was lost in my drafts. This was supposed to be the remainder of the products I had used up or cleaned out including makeup, face products, and misc things!
Bath and Body Works
- Oh Snap! Foaming Hand Soap - I figured Bath and Body Works products deserved a category all to themselves! I love their foaming hand soap, but it is kind of a treat since I don't buy it all the time. This smelled exactly like Christmas and I loved having it on my counter throughout the season!
- Watermelon Lemonade Foaming Hand Soap - This was a very fun summer scent! I like lemon, but sometimes it can be a bit overpowering. This one was perfect, just sweet and sour enough to make me want to drink a glass!
- Fresh Picked Strawberries Hand Sanitizer - I have way to many of their hand sanitizers! It is really a problem... This is one in the old design (which I kind of liked better honestly). It had a nice strawberry smell to mask the hand sanitizer kind of smell. I would say I'd repurchase it, but I really don't need to buy anymore!
- Freeman Sparkling Pear Pore Cleansing Mask - So this is one of the little single use face masks you can get on the end of the rack from CVZ. It is a whipped clay mask that is supposed to wipe out pores. Since it is a single use it is more for a fun girls night than to really do anything, but it wasn't bad!
- So Fresh So Clean Deep Cleansing Nose Strips - I'm about positive this is the Dollar Store version of the Bioré pore strips. Honestly, these may have been slightly worse than the name brand, but I thought they were pretty equitable! They pulled stuff out of my pores all the same!
- Clear Clinic Vanished Spot Treatment - I received this spot treatment in one of my early Ipsy bags and I actually really enjoyed it! It was clear with a doe foot applicator and I totally used it up, which I rarely ever do with acne treatments.
- Bioré Self Heating One Minute Mask - This is a sample of the a self heating mask that I got in a Walmart box. I was kind of skeptical, because, self heating? But it actually did get warm! I though it was so cool!
- Lashblast Luxe - Guys, I have an unhealthy obsession with mascara! Well, makeup in general, but especially mascara. And I don't throw it out when I should... I'm pretty sure this mascara is actually discontinued now, which I'm not too terribly tore up about since it wasn't the greatest thing ever, but it wasn't bad either. It was supposed to have a subtle shimmer to make your eyes shine, which I never really noticed.
- The Colossal Volume Express Waterproof - This is one of the OG mascaras! Everyone has tried this one and everyone has an opinion on it. Though it isn't my favorite, I would buy it and try it again, it was nice!
- elf Color Correcting Powder - I just can't seem to get on board with the whole color correcting craze! This may not have been the best product to try it out with, but I have tried others as well and I just can't seem to get the hang of it! Therefore, I was not a huge fan of this product, but that very well may have been user error as much as anything else!
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - I used this powder religiously for years and honestly, my only complaint is the packaging! It gives a nice even matte finish without looking cakey, so I would totally repurchase this. The packaging aggravates me though... It is very cheap, so the lid pops off all the time, and if you drop it it is about guaranteed to break.
- Covergirl Oil Control Pressed Powder - I have also used this product on and off for pretty much the entire time I've been using makeup! If I ever can't decide what to get then I will probably end up going back to this one. It has a lot of the same qualities as the Rimmel powder, but the packaging is significantly better.
- Dermadoctor KP Duty - This is always something I have wanted to try, because I have really bad KP on my upper arms, but it is so expensive! If you have never heard of KP before, it is the little red bumps that a lot of people get on their upper arms and is sometimes referred to as "chicken skin." This was such a small sample I couldn't really tell a difference, but it had a nice scrub to it.
- Crest 3D White Brilliance - This is a two part teeth whitening system, which I think is a really cool concept if you are wanting more noticeable results. I didn't notice a huge difference while using it, but this was just a sample size, so I'd totally be willing to give it a try again!
- Pure Silk Dry Skin Therapy Shave Cream - It always takes me forever to finish a can of shave cream... To be honest, I prefer using conditioner to shaving cream on a normal basis! But as far as they go, this one was pretty nice, and pretty standard. Nothing to wow worthy, but I'd buy it again.
- Suave 24 Hour Protection in Tropical Paradise - I always like to switch up my deodorants because I feel like I get used to the scent and can't smell it anymore, and then I get used to the formula and it stops working. I would buy this one again in the future though! It had a pretty nice smell without being too perfume-y like some deodorants can be.
I hope you all enjoyed this, despite how delayed it was! Soon I will have a "Second Year of College" edition with products that are more similar to what I am using currently. Once again, if you would like to find Part One you can find it here!