Skip to main content

Graze: February

I decided to pause my Graze subscription over winter break since I was going to be at home, so this is the first one I have received since November!  If you all remember, I originally purchased a discounted subscription of six months for around $20 or something like that from Groupon, so I only have one more month left after this!  I have loved this box, so that is kind of sad!

The box this month was adorable, it was very bright and Spring-y.  I love that they are changing up their boxes for the seasons now!

So I’m pretty sure I chose that I loved these Thai Sweet Chili Dippers before I ever received them just because I love the dippers and wanted to give it a try.  They were a little spicier than I expected, but they were still really good!  I would like to find the crackers just in a box, I could eat those all day!

I have tried a few of their other flapjacks now, which is their version of granola bars, and they have all been really good!  They are also usually higher in protein, but they don’t have that gritty protein bar texture, which I appreciate.  I have high hopes for this Original Fruity Flapjack!

This is the Peaches and Cream snack with white chocolate, peach drops, coconut, and vanilla cookies...  Aside from the coconut shavings which are just yucky, I am so excited about everything in this!  It sounds so good!  Am I the only one who thinks this sounds like one of the most unhealthy snacks they've sent though? Not complaining!

I’m realizing that I may have majorly manipulated this box… I selected “love” on a lot of these things so I could get them, and apparently that tactic works!  

Barbecue in one of my favorite foods…  Good barbecue that is, so this Sweet Memphis Barbecue snack pack better fall into that category!  In it there are barbecue peas, salsa peanuts, and wild rice sticks.  I wasn’t a fan of the sriracha peas, so I am reeeeeally hoping these will be better.

I love apple pie, so I have very high expectations for this Deconstructed Cinnamon Apple Pie.  It contains cinnamon dusted apple pieces, yogurt covers raisins, and almonds.  Now I’m not a huge fan of almonds, but we will give it a shot!


Though I am not disappointed in this snack, it seems like a bit of a copout… There isn’t much of a difference between apple pie and Elanor’s Apple Crumble except these rasins are yogurt covered and the almonds are cinnamon honey flavored.  Almonds go way up in my book when they actually have a flavor, so I’m not complaining, these two snacks just feel very similar.

I loved my last granola topper, so I have high hopes for this Honeycomb Almond one as well.  In it there is granola, almonds, chocolate covered honeycomb and protein crispies.  I’m not entirely sure what “protein crispies” are, but I like them!  Just a heads up, this is usually enough granola for two standard cups of yogurt in my opinion, just saying.  

This is the New York Everything Bagel with cheese cashews, poppies onion sesame sticks, and roasted pumpkin seeds.  I love everything bagels and everything in this really reminded me of them!  It was really good!

This month the bottom inside of the box also came with a chia fruit drink recipe!  So cute!  Overall, I think this box really hit the nail on the head.  There isn't one thing I'm nor really excited about or have already really enjoyed!

If you would like to give something like this a shot then use the code "RR93G9KTP" to get your first and fifth box free!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Jewels: Shipment One

So I decided to try a new Subscription Box... Remember when that was all I did??  I'm sure most of you have heard of the company Fragrant Jewels.  They create candles, bath bombs, and other fun products, all with rings hidden inside! The first box I received was a present for a friend, and I liked hers so much I decided to try it out as well!  I really wanted a candle though, and sadly this box didn't contain one.  But regardless, this is the Sweet Retreat collection.  The scent is described as "Cool Marine Breeze, Fresh Lavender, and Soothing Chamomile."  It is a bit to floral and fragrant to be especially soothing, but it is very nice and bright for spring. The first item in the box were mini bath bombs.  I actually prefer this size of bath bombs to the big ones!  I was, however, afraid that since they were mini that this product wouldn't come with a ring, which kind of defeats the purpose of Fragrant "Jewels" doesn't it?  But no worries

Best Beach Ever!

So... I am debating on if I should even share this with you because it is so amazing! This is the most absolutely amazing beach I have ever been to in my life! It is Emerald Isle NC it is perfect!  So in my mind it is so perfect because: It is on the beautiful coast of North Carolina (which is where I live, and where I love!) It's name is Emerald ISLE so its on a cute little island (Duh!), at some places o the island you can see the Bogue Sound (yes this is a body of water, and yes this is a real place) and the Atlantic Ocean on the other It is a quite little town so everyone if friendly, and the beaches are never crowded There is a nice little aquarium just up the island a bit The is a little shopping center called Emerald Plantations that includes a movie theater , restaurants, shops, and a river where you can feed Sea Turtles (this is especially fun because there's one that is bigger than my six year old brother! It lives at the bottom and only comes up occasiona

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!