Skip to main content

Influenster Spirit VoxBox

I know I've been pretty absent the past month or two and this isn't one of my usual post days, but I wanted to go ahead and let you all know that I got another VoxBox!!

This one was the Spirit VoxBox.  I'm not entirely sure the significance of the theme of this box, but it had some cute and interesting new products

This was the NYC Lovatics Lip and Cheek tint, and is apparently a collaboration from Demi Lovato. This is supposed to be similar product to the Benefit Benetint product!  I've tried it, and I can vouch for the fact that it is definitely a STAIN, so don't mess up, and if you use your fingers to spread it then beware!  It isn't drying at all, though it does tend to cling to the drier places on your lips.  The color is a bright pink and lasts the entire day, if not longer!  And that is no exaggeration...  I can't say I'm a huge fan of it as a cheek stain, but I am still working on figuring out how to apply it the correct way.

These are SweetSpot Labs Wipes in two scents, and I think it is a cool concept!  This isn't a product a gravitate towards, and it took me quite a while to figure out what they actually were... But I'll give it a shot!  **I ended up using them as a just general body wet wipe while we were in Disney (and sweaty and stinky...)  The vanilla had a wonderful scent that lingered on the skin, and left me feeling fully refreshed!

I am not a tea person...  I tried the Blueberry Slim Life Green Tea, and still don't like tea.  I really liked the idea and concept though, and check out the cute little tags on the tea bags!

It says "The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment"  How cute!


Ok, so you can be mad at me if you want to, but I really wasn't thinking straight and ate this before I took pictures!  My dad loves Snickers, so we had to try this.  These are brand new Snickers Crispers that come in two separate pieces like Reeses Cups, and I really liked them!

I remembered while I was eating it that I wasn't supposed to... So here is the half eaten candy!

Disclosure, I received this products for free from Influenster for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

DIY Beach Spray

 I always wanted the Beach Spray for your hair that gives you the just came off of the beach wavy look, but there so dang expensive! So this is a recipe you can use to make your own!  Things You'll Need Plastic spray bottle 1 tsp. sea salt 8 oz. water 1/2 - 1 tsp. coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner Lemon Juice 3 drops essential oil (optional) Instructions Pour water into the plastic spray bottle. Add sea salt, NOT table salt. The more salt you add, the more "crunchy," textured and beach like your hair will feel. Add moisturizer to combat the drying factor of the salt. Use coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner. Avoid adding more than a teaspoon because it can weigh down your hair. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture if you plan on being out in the sun at all. Cute hair and highlights, Score! :) Add essential oil for fragrance and additional benefits. Choose your favorit...