Skip to main content

What I've Been Up to This Month: March, April and May

I have been pretty absent lately as I finished up the school year, namely my first year of college!

  My classes ended last week on May 3rd, and I lucked out and didn't have to take any finals this semester!  I did have final project week though... During that week I wrote over 40 pages worth of term papers, took two tests, and completed a final project in which I had to present a powerpoint for 10 minutes.  It was a rough week, but it was all worth it, because I made all A's yet again this semester!

 I finished up my freshman year only lacking two classes in completing my Associates Degree.  I'm going to take these two online this Summer, and enter Appalachian University in the fall as a Junior so I may begin taking classes within my major!
So this was my friend and I who goes to Appalachian, on the day I went there to discuss transferring.  It was a hard day, so we decided we needed some ice cream! 

As a reward for graduating, the community college which I was attending took us on a free trip to the Biltmore House!

And I truly love where I live...


So what is coming up then?  
For the blog, I have three months of Food boxes and Ipsy bags to catch up on, a two part empty products review, and hopefully a packing post to accompany my up and coming surprise trip to the beach!
For me, I am going to be working full time during my last summer at the daycare, taking two summer classes, and attending Appalachian's orientation... But I will also be taking a beach trip with my boyfriend's family at the end of this month, a trip with my friend in July, and will be leaving for Disney in 78 days!  This is going to be a busy summer and I am going to have to work hard to get done all that needs to be done before college, but these difficult times will be broken up by periods of much needed time spent with family and friends!
So I am pretty excited! Are you?

Let's Connect!
Sassy Sweets Cupcakes Facebook - www.facebook.com/SassySweetsCupcakeBakery
Blog Instagram - instagram.com/summertimesweety
Personal Instagram - www.instagram.com/bethanyallen15
And if you wouldn't mind to sign up with my referral links... 
Swagbucks - This is a site where you earn points to get rewards, and it really works! If you want an invite you can e-mail me (allenfamilyvacationplans@gmail.com ) or paste this referral link (swagbucks.com/refer/beachbabe15 ) in the box when you sign up!
Influenster - This is a site where you sync up all of your social media accounts and they will send you products to review based on your interests: www.influenster.com/refferal 
Groupon - A shopping website where everything is super cheap! www.groupon.com/visitor_referral
ipsy - A $10 monthly subscription service where you receive makeup tailored to your personal interests www.ipsy.com/invite 
Love With Food - A $9.99 monthly food subscription box, use this link to get $5 off your first box! lovewithfood.com/invite

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...

DIY Beach Spray

 I always wanted the Beach Spray for your hair that gives you the just came off of the beach wavy look, but there so dang expensive! So this is a recipe you can use to make your own!  Things You'll Need Plastic spray bottle 1 tsp. sea salt 8 oz. water 1/2 - 1 tsp. coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner Lemon Juice 3 drops essential oil (optional) Instructions Pour water into the plastic spray bottle. Add sea salt, NOT table salt. The more salt you add, the more "crunchy," textured and beach like your hair will feel. Add moisturizer to combat the drying factor of the salt. Use coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner. Avoid adding more than a teaspoon because it can weigh down your hair. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture if you plan on being out in the sun at all. Cute hair and highlights, Score! :) Add essential oil for fragrance and additional benefits. Choose your favorit...

January Nibblr Subscription Box

So after searching around on  My Subscription Addiction  for a subscription box to try out for free or on the cheap to see if I liked it, I found this Nibblr box from the Pillsbury company! Upon opening my box, I found a tray of four, healthy, portion controlled snacks. Each month they send you four snacks at random, until you begin to personalize your account.  You can personalize your account by selecting "Love it, Like it, Interested, or No Thanks".  All snacks begin marked "Interested", and after trying them you may mark them otherwise.  They will then try to send snacks marked "Love it" and "Like it" more often, and avoid sending the ones marked "No Thanks". The first snack on my try was "PB Graham" It is described as "peanuts, peanut wafers, and graham cookies snack mix", and falls into the "Feel Good Sweets" category. Just a note, Nibblr CAN NOT cater to food allergies, and from wha...