Skip to main content

Review: Etsy Planner Stickers!

I decided back at the beginning of November to reach out to a few Etsy planner sticker shops in hopes that they would like to partner up with me for a review!  There were a few shops that truly stood out to me, which sent me stickers, and I have been truly enjoying using them!  Though the shops did send me these stickers for free, the opinions are completely my own.

This sticker package was from Lilly Top.  She sent me five full sheets (from left to right): The New Year Party stickers, Spring stickers, Build a Tree Christmas stickers, Heart Check Marks in Solid Colors, and the Notebook Stickers with words.  She also sent me her small winter sampler with a ton of cute Christmas-y designs, and a small two sticker sample of more of the notebooks.  Overall, I have really enjoyed her stickers!  They have a nice matte look, so they are easy to write on.  I also noticed that if you are willing to pay a bit more, she will make certain stickers in the shop removable, and with some stickers, if you buy them in larger quantities she will reduce the price.  
The total cost of these stickers, including shipping ($2.99 for the US)  it would be $24.98, which isn't bad!  Everything I was sent (not including the samples) is priced at $4.50, besides the heart checklists, which are $3.99. 
I have been using the heart check boxes quite a bit, but a heads up for Plum Paper planner people with lined boxes, the hearts don't match up exactly with the lines.  But by far my favorite was the Christmas tree, I had to much fun decorating it on my Christmas spread!  

You may have heard of this shop before if you watch Pretty Neat Living on Youtube, because this lady was nice enough to send her stickers as well!  That is where I first fell in love with her shop.  Do you all see this?? She sent me a ton!  So from left to right on the top row: Party Hat Icon stickers, Yoga Fitness stickers, Washing Machine stickers, Trash Can stickers, Bath Tub stickers, and Mini Star stickers. On the second row left to right: Clean Fridge stickers, Tiny Arrow stickers, Winter Sampler, Birthday Candle stickers, and Quarter Box stickers. On the bottom: Baking stickers.  Where as some stickers feel very plastic, these are paper.  For most of the functional stickers in her shop (Trash Cans, Yoga, Birthday Candles, etc.) she gives you the option of bright colors or pastel for no extra cost!  As you can see, the majority of the stickers she sent me are pastel, which I really liked!  The only for fun, non functional type stickers she sent me were the Baking stickers at the bottom, which I think are the cutest thing ever!! I got a KitchenAid mixer for Graduation last year, and I am obsessed with it, as well as the sticker version I now have.  
The total price of all of these stickers, including shipping ($2.95 for US) would be $40.45, which isn't bad considering the amount of stickers she sent!  All of the stickers she sent me were priced at $3.50, besides the Quarter Boxes and Mini Stars which were $3.00.  
In her shop she also sales handmade blankets, which I think is very different and cool!  My only real complaint would be that the only categories she has set up in her shop are Stickers/Stationary and Blankets, which makes finding things a bit difficult, but totally worth it!

I have to say, this was the order I was most excited about, because this lovely lady let me build an order of whichever stickers I wanted from her shop, and then credited back the cost to me!  In the top left you see two sheets of the M/D/N Label stickers, which she allows you to pick the color and label on for no extra cost!  I chose the standard "To Do" in January Blue, and a custom "Blogging" label in December Green, for $3.50 each.  Below this are Game Night stickers, which I could no longer find the exact match to, but I linked a similar product on sale for only $2.00  In the middle is a Christmas samplers she sent me for free, which I got too excited and used some of before taking pictures...  Below that are a set of Beach Vacation Countdown stickers, which I haven't used yet but hope to, they were $4.10.  Top right corner is a Large sticker Sampler Set, for $4.80.  Below that are the Family Time stickers which are $3.00, and her winter sticker sampler.
I also chose to order this Planner sticker Organizer, which was $7.50.  This is basically a small picture album with a cute cover, so keep in mind it will only fit small sticker sheets.  The total price of everything, including shipping (which differs depending on what you buy) was $33.29!
My favorite out of these are the labels, because they are so functional and useful, but I also really like the sampler because it lets you try a little bit of everything for a good price.  She also sales printable stickers, and handmade cards in her shop, which is very cool!

Additionally, the lady from Sweet Kawaii Designs (also frequently featured on PrettyNeatLiving) sent me a coupon code for you guys! It is "letsbefriends" for 10% off!

I hope you all enjoyed this, because I have definitely enjoyed reviewing these beautiful stickers, and writing it!  Please, check out these wonderful shops!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

DIY Beach Spray

 I always wanted the Beach Spray for your hair that gives you the just came off of the beach wavy look, but there so dang expensive! So this is a recipe you can use to make your own!  Things You'll Need Plastic spray bottle 1 tsp. sea salt 8 oz. water 1/2 - 1 tsp. coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner Lemon Juice 3 drops essential oil (optional) Instructions Pour water into the plastic spray bottle. Add sea salt, NOT table salt. The more salt you add, the more "crunchy," textured and beach like your hair will feel. Add moisturizer to combat the drying factor of the salt. Use coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner. Avoid adding more than a teaspoon because it can weigh down your hair. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture if you plan on being out in the sun at all. Cute hair and highlights, Score! :) Add essential oil for fragrance and additional benefits. Choose your favorit...