Hi, my name is Bethany! I am an 18 year old freshman currently attending Mayland Community College. While not at school, I work at a daycare as a teacher of the 5-12 year olds. I created this blog three years ago today in 2012. At the time, I was a high school sophomore excited about going to the beach and in need of an outlet for projecting that. That, my darlings, is how Summertime Sweety was born! Since then, the goals of this blog have slightly changed as I've matured. Most of my posts now are focused around my life, including travel, as well as daily activities and special events. I also enjoy posting about baking, makeup, subscription boxes, and hauls. If you can't tell, it's a pretty eclectic mix, but, such is life! If you are a returning visitor you will see that things have changed quite a bit over the past year. Not long ago I completely revamped the look and layout of this blog, and within the last we...
Comments
Post a Comment