Skip to main content

What I Did This Month... October

October was more of a fun month than anything :)
Halloween, days off from school, dates with my boy, and football games... It was such a fall kind of month!

First of all, I wanted to show you all this! I took this picture sometime this month... I just don't remember when ;) I was at my internship site one day and the kids were like "Look! It's a double rainbow!" And within like 15 minutes three rainbows showed up and then disappeared :)
The first thing of any consequence that happened this month was our church picnic! We hung out, and had fun, and ate of course! (Like my Apple Pie cupcakes!)
But that wasn't even the most amazing part ;) This was the day My (now) boyfriend asked me out! He came and met my parents and grandparents and everyone, and as we were leaving my grandfather stopped us. He looks at Maze (my boyfriend) and goes "You have a good girlfriend." and Maze said "I know I do sir." So when we walk outside I was like "So am I finally your girlfriend??" (we had been talking for three months!) and he says "As far as I'm concerned you are!" 
Daww :)

The next interesting thing had to be going dress shopping... I am going to be in a wedding this weekend (I am keeping the guest registry) so I had to pick a dress. Me and mom went to a ton of stores looking for this dumb dress, but hey! At least I found one I actually like :)
This is like an extremely bad picture of me... and try to ignore the colorful socks... But this is my dress! Mom is there in the background cracking me up ;) She told me that with the one arm I look like a retarded bird... :P


Next... Oh! Me, Maze, his sister and brother, and his best friend went to a haunted house and a haunted corn maze. Yeah, Yeah, I know, Maze maze get it out of your system ;) We had so much fun!! I have never done anything like that before, I barely even watch scary movies! But it was fun :) His best friend was all jacked up on sugar and Monster, so he was like ten times jumpy-er when someone would scare him ;) And Maze knew I was scared so he was all cuddly and sweet :)
It was a good night :)

And then was the wedding shower for the wedding that I am going to be in :)
This was after I gave her a note from me :) We cried ;)
This was after she opened all of her presents, we made her a hat ;)

The next week was spent working on my Governors School Application... yuck. Essays, recommendation letters and other "fun" stuff.
Until the weekend!
Football!!
I hate football... But it is fun to hang out with friends :)

And then the next day Me and Maze went to my friends volleyball game (the one in the middle above) and then went on a double date with her and her boyfriend! We didn't do anything really important, but it was a ton of fun :)

And then the next day after church me and my family went and spent the day on the Parkway!




 Me and my little brother in a tree :)


 Mom took this as a good day to take family pictures :)

 Aren't my mommy and daddy cute :)
 Big pretty historic house :)

First we saw this... Duck Crossing Sign
And then we saw this :)
It was a good day :)

And then on Thursday, we had a half day at school! And then Friday we had no school!! Good weekend... :)
On Friday night I went with one of my friends to an away football game. That was a stupid... stupid decision. It got so cold the bleachers had frost on them!! And we lost... so Yeah.

On Saturday I went with Maze to the Fall Festival at his church, it was fun! :)
And then the next day we went to my church's "Hallelujah" party (Halloween Party ;)
 Yeah... We really are that awesome! Me and my friend were Phil and Mrs.Kay for Halloween! I know, I know, it was great :)
 And then my boyfriend let me dress him up and paint camo on his face too! He is great ;)
 And "Hey Jack!" my little brother was Uncle Si! Mom and Dad were Missy and Jase, but they didn't take a picture :P
 He played games... Both of them were Uncle Si ;)
Me and Mrs. Kay even played a game or two, everyone was just "Happy Happy Happy" ;)
I ended up staying home from school one day during the week because I was sick... But hey (Jack ;) a break won't hurt anybody! 
And then my Grandparents came over for my Papaw's birthday, where I made these Ah-mazing Cinnamon Bun Cupcakes!

And then, Halloween!!
I found this, and I thought it was hilarious :) Sorry ahead of time if it offends you but...

Have a great month! Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nadine West: Fourth Shipment

So this wasn't the most successful shipment ever, but I still got one nice piece out of it!  And they left me a sweet surprise which I'll tell you about at the end, so I wasn't upset at all! This is actually two items from my shipment!  This outfit contains both the shirt and leggings from this month, and they kind of go together!   Though I really liked the pattern of the leggings, they are much more like tights.  They were totally see through, which made me pretty sad.  If they were marketed as tights then I wouldn't be too disappointed, but these were called Leggings.  They retailed for $14.49, and I didn't keep them. The shirt fit very well and was extremely comfy.  I have been looking for a shirt this color, so I was pretty excited to see it in my bag, even though it is pretty basic.  This shirt also retailed for $14.49, and I did elect to keep it! These are the "Beauty Within" earrings, and I'm actually pretty sure I received

Three Ways to Christmas Shop on the Cheap

Christmas shopping is something a lot of us tend to put off until the last second, and then are scrambling the week before Christmas to buy things just because you feel like you have to.  You end up buying something, at exorbitant obnoxious prices, that you know the person you are buying for won’t even like! I came up with a few ways you can get awesome presents, not have to kill yourself trying to get them at the last minute, and not break the bank... My first suggestion, is to shop in advance!  I know, this seems super simple, but you wouldn't believe the difference it makes to start a couple months in advance, and just buy things you know the person would like as you see them.  This year, I stopped in an antique shop on my way to work one day, just to look around.  I ended up leaving with this gorgeous bowl, mug, and tea set with I am planning to give to family members, and because the place was about to close down, I got them for half off the original price! Tha

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)