I know I don't normally do posts like this, but I was in a wedding this weekend and it has gotten me in a wedding planning kind of mood ;) When I get married someday I would love to have somebody do this for me, and if I am ever a maid of honor I would definitely want to do this for someone!
I will put in a printable version at the end!
Some of this stuff might seem kind of pointless, but it is better to have it that not to! Also, if it is possible to get mini, travel, or sample sizes of any of this then go for it! I leaves more room for everything else!
Spills and Mishaps
- Extra earring backs
- Mini Sewing Kit, what if someone steps on your dress?? Whip out the sewing kit!
- Safety Pins
- Scotch Tape
- Spot remover (Tide pen)
- Tissues, teary eyes and runny noses ;)
- Tampons/Pads, nooooo surprises...
- Super glue
- Fabric Tape
- Chalk, in case you happen to spill something on the dress... cover it up with chalk!
- Lint Roller
- Lighter, candles are beautiful at weddings but having to run down a groomsmen is not...
- Extra Contacts, if needed
I think you should keep more food than this in the room you are getting ready in, but your maid of honor should have backups!
- Granola Bars
- Caffeine (5 Hour Energy), you will get burnout quick but don't drink to much! You will get jittery
- Eye Makeup Remover
- Oil Blotting Sheets
- Clear Gloss
- Lipstick, in the color you are wearing
- Face Powder
- Bobby Pins
- Hair spray, I have just found the amazingness of this stuff...
- Clear Nail Polish
- Nail Clippers
- Nail file
- Dental Floss
- Colgate Wisps, pass these out... to everyone ;)
- Mouth Wash
- Straws, so you don't mess up your lipstick
- Breath Mints/Spray
- Eye drops
- Hand Sanitizer
- Deodorant, lots of this...
- Razor, you never know!