Skip to main content

I Challenge You...

It is the beginning of a new month, and the beginning of the Holiday Season! From this point on out you are going to be eating constant junk food for the next two months (as if you didn't do that already all through Halloween). And besides all of the junk food, you are going to be running around constantly with no time to stop and do your daily workout! You do work out every day right? Oh of course! Everyone does! ;)
Well I wanted to give you something of a simpler option that will build on it's self everyday!
But let me just tell you before hand, I didn't create these workouts. I got them from 30dayfitnesschallenges.com. It is an awesome site with a ton of great workouts! Go check them out!!

Let's start with some basic challenges...

The Push-up Challenge!

The Sit-up Challenge!

The Wall Sit Challenge!

Wanna Kick it up a notch??

 The Arms Challenge!

The Ab Challenge!

The Butt Challenge!

Want a real challenge???

The Beach Body Challenge!

The Little Black Dress Challenge!


 And if you just want to get more flexible... 

The Split Challenge!

Get to it and start exercising!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Best Beach Ever!

So... I am debating on if I should even share this with you because it is so amazing! This is the most absolutely amazing beach I have ever been to in my life! It is Emerald Isle NC it is perfect!  So in my mind it is so perfect because: It is on the beautiful coast of North Carolina (which is where I live, and where I love!) It's name is Emerald ISLE so its on a cute little island (Duh!), at some places o the island you can see the Bogue Sound (yes this is a body of water, and yes this is a real place) and the Atlantic Ocean on the other It is a quite little town so everyone if friendly, and the beaches are never crowded There is a nice little aquarium just up the island a bit The is a little shopping center called Emerald Plantations that includes a movie theater , restaurants, shops, and a river where you can feed Sea Turtles (this is especially fun because there's one that is bigger than my six year old brother! It lives at the bottom and only comes up occasiona...

How to Survive a Looooong Car Trip for Teens

So you are going on vacation (or on a road trip) and going to be in the car for quite a while, if you are anything like me this sounds absolutely TERRIBLE. So here are a few tips on ways to survive this "lovely" time with your family. A few weeks before the trip, make a packing list  You will need to take this with you on the trip so you will be able to repack. Wash and avoid wearing all of the clothes you're going to take with you . Start packing the week before the trip .  Fold or better yet, roll the clothes. I'm bad for not folding, and I always end up with wrinkles and I can never find anything unless I dump out my whole suitcase, which is a MAJOR pain.  Rolling the clothes instead of folding makes for tighter packing and no creases at the fold lines. Pack a plastic garbage bag for dirty laundry. Bring books  Bring ones that you love, or ones that you need to read for school (so either way you will end up reading it and keeping ...