Skip to main content

Winter Packing List!

Once again, I am going to Pigeon Forge for my Birthday!
But this time, I am going with my best friend!
Aren't we just adorable?? :P
I am done with the whole "Trips with the boyfriend" thing, and it's not that I don't like my boyfriend! I would just much rather shop and chill out with my best friend for a couple of nights in Pigeon forge :)
So here are my suggestions...


Toiletries
This is pretty basic, standard stuff...
  • Toothbrush
  • Toothpaste
  • Deodorant (Yes it's cold, yes you still need it)
  • Hair
  •   - Brush
  •    - Widetooth Comb 
  •    - Hair styling products (I don't use all these, just some options)
  •        - Mousse
  •         - Dry Shampoo
  •         - Hair Spray
  •         - Leave-in Conditioner
  •    - Hair Straightener
  • Body Lotion (Combat that dry skin!)
  • Perfume
  • Skincare products
  •    - Cleanser
  •   - Oil Blotting Sheets
  •    - Makeup Remover Wipes
  •    - Lotion
  •    - Spot Treatment
  • Eyes
  •   - Contacts Case 
  •   - Solution
  •   - Extra Contacts
  • Safety pins
  • Band-aids 
  • Q-Tips
  • Shower Gel
  • Shampoo 
  • Conditioner
  • Bath Pouf
  • Razor
  • Shaving Gel

Makeup Bag
Once again, pretty much just basics
  • Foundation
  • Concealer
  • Face Powder
  • Blush
  • Bronzer
  • Eyeshadow
  • Eye Liner
  • Eye Primer
  • Mascara
  • Lipgloss
  • Lipstick
  • Lipliner
  • Chapstick (Once again, fighting that dry skin!)
  • Lipstain
  • Brushes
  •    - Eyeshadow Brushes
  •    - Powder Brush
  •    - Blush/Contouring Brush
  •    - Bronzer Brush
  • Eye Lash Curler
  • Tweezers
  • Eyeliner/Lipliner Sharpener

Jewelry Bag
If you so choose to pack a jewelry bag
  • Earrings
  • Necklaces
  • Bracelets
  • Hairbows
  •    - Elastics
  •    - Bobby Pins
  •    - Headbands
  •    - Claws and Clips

Suitcase
THIS is the main thing I wanted to talk about!
  • Underwear (Some of these are kind of "Duhh")
  • Socks
  • PJs
  • Boots (They are cute, and warm!)
  • Other Shoes (flip-flops for the pool, tennis shoes, heels)
  • Bathing-suit (If where you are going happens to have an indoor pool or hot tub)
  • Bathing Suit Cover-up
  • T-Shirts, Cardigans, and Camis (Layering is key this time of year!)
  • Jeans
  • A Dress
  • Leggings (I do not like when people where these by themselves, but I might use these to layer under jeans if it was really cold)
  • Jacket (I suggest wearing this... but if you want to pack it so be it)
  • Jewelry Bag 
  • Chargers (Phone, Laptop, i-Pod, ect.)

In Car Bag/Purse
Entertainment... I get bored easily ;)
  • Extra batteries (My camera doesn't have rechargeable batteries, so I aaaaaalways need these!)
  • CD/DVD’s
  • i-Pod
  • Earbuds
  • Notebook
  • Pencils/Pens
  • Book(s)
  • Magazine(s)
  • Pillows and Blankets
  • Sunglasses
  • Travel Makeup Bag (I don't keep all my makeup in this bag, just enough to primp after sleeping in the car or shopping all day)
  •    - Oil Blotting Sheets
  •    - Face Powder
  •    - Travel Kabuki Brush
  •    - Concealer
  •    - White Eyeliner
  •    - Mascara
  •    - Chapstick
  •    - Travel Hairbrush
  •    - Hairbows
  •    - Bobby Pins
  •    - Tide Stain Remover Pen
  •    - Hand Sanitizer
  •    - Hand Lotion
  •    - Chewing Gum
  • Cell phone (Duhhh... ;)
  • Wallet 
  • Keys
  • Camera
  • Kindle or Tablet
  • Laptop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...