What you’ll need:
- a paper plate
- Tape and scissors
- Nail polish remover
- 1 straw, cut in half
- At Least 3 nail polishes colors
- Paint your nails an opaque white and let them dry.
- Take a strip of tape and wrap it around your finger just under the cuticle. Do this to each nail, it makes clean-up easier
- Splatter Time! Place a couple of drops of polish onto your paper plate and dip one end of the straw into the polish. With your nail on the plate, place the straw about 2 to 3 inches from your nail and use a quick breath to blow out the polish. Repeat for all 10 nails!
- Next, repeat step 3 with your second, third, four... (you get the picture) nail polish color.
- Once you’re done splattering, remove the tape and use a Q-Tip dipped in nail polish remover to clean up the edges.
- Finish with a clear top coat!