Skip to main content

A Couple of Updates...

Hello all! I am back :)
I know I have been gone for quite a while, and I will explain on Monday, but let's focus on now!
  • First, instead of doing a post every other day I am going to start posting Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Which isn't a huge difference, but now that school is back and I am going to be getting a job soon and all of that growing up yucky-ness, I figured having the weekends off and set days during the week would just be good.
  • Next, I am not necessarily promoting these sites but I felt the need to mention them again! 
    • First would be a site called Influenster. It is a site where you take surveys, review products, and answer questions, and then doing all of this will bring up your score! After your score is so high, you begin to qualify for VoxBoxes which are boxes filled with all kinds of goodies! So far I have recieved one (if you would like to see what was in it click here) and it was amazing! If you would like an invite, email me at allenfamilyvacationplans@gmail.com with your name and email address and I will send you and invitation! :)
    • Second is a site called Swagbucks. On this site you watch videos, take surveys, and read articles to earn points. After you have so many points you can redeem them for gift cards and prizes! Since the beginning of November I have recieved almost $40 in Amazon gift cards, which I think is pretty amazing! If you would like to sign up, I would ask that you either email me with you name and email address like I asked above, or that you use this link: swagbucks.com/refer/beachbabe15. :)
  • And lastly, I knew that I have never actually posted my links to different social networks! So go follow me, subscribe to me, tweet me, tag me, whatever you would like to do!! :)
But that is all I have to say! 
So Goodnight everybody! Talk to you on Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

DIY Beach Spray

 I always wanted the Beach Spray for your hair that gives you the just came off of the beach wavy look, but there so dang expensive! So this is a recipe you can use to make your own!  Things You'll Need Plastic spray bottle 1 tsp. sea salt 8 oz. water 1/2 - 1 tsp. coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner Lemon Juice 3 drops essential oil (optional) Instructions Pour water into the plastic spray bottle. Add sea salt, NOT table salt. The more salt you add, the more "crunchy," textured and beach like your hair will feel. Add moisturizer to combat the drying factor of the salt. Use coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner. Avoid adding more than a teaspoon because it can weigh down your hair. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture if you plan on being out in the sun at all. Cute hair and highlights, Score! :) Add essential oil for fragrance and additional benefits. Choose your favorit...