Skip to main content

A Couple of Updates...

Hello all! I am back :)
I know I have been gone for quite a while, and I will explain on Monday, but let's focus on now!
  • First, instead of doing a post every other day I am going to start posting Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Which isn't a huge difference, but now that school is back and I am going to be getting a job soon and all of that growing up yucky-ness, I figured having the weekends off and set days during the week would just be good.
  • Next, I am not necessarily promoting these sites but I felt the need to mention them again! 
    • First would be a site called Influenster. It is a site where you take surveys, review products, and answer questions, and then doing all of this will bring up your score! After your score is so high, you begin to qualify for VoxBoxes which are boxes filled with all kinds of goodies! So far I have recieved one (if you would like to see what was in it click here) and it was amazing! If you would like an invite, email me at allenfamilyvacationplans@gmail.com with your name and email address and I will send you and invitation! :)
    • Second is a site called Swagbucks. On this site you watch videos, take surveys, and read articles to earn points. After you have so many points you can redeem them for gift cards and prizes! Since the beginning of November I have recieved almost $40 in Amazon gift cards, which I think is pretty amazing! If you would like to sign up, I would ask that you either email me with you name and email address like I asked above, or that you use this link: swagbucks.com/refer/beachbabe15. :)
  • And lastly, I knew that I have never actually posted my links to different social networks! So go follow me, subscribe to me, tweet me, tag me, whatever you would like to do!! :)
But that is all I have to say! 
So Goodnight everybody! Talk to you on Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Jewels: Shipment One

So I decided to try a new Subscription Box... Remember when that was all I did??  I'm sure most of you have heard of the company Fragrant Jewels.  They create candles, bath bombs, and other fun products, all with rings hidden inside! The first box I received was a present for a friend, and I liked hers so much I decided to try it out as well!  I really wanted a candle though, and sadly this box didn't contain one.  But regardless, this is the Sweet Retreat collection.  The scent is described as "Cool Marine Breeze, Fresh Lavender, and Soothing Chamomile."  It is a bit to floral and fragrant to be especially soothing, but it is very nice and bright for spring. The first item in the box were mini bath bombs.  I actually prefer this size of bath bombs to the big ones!  I was, however, afraid that since they were mini that this product wouldn't come with a ring, which kind of defeats the purpose of Fragrant "Jewels" doesn't it?  But no worries

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!

Beach Bag Essentials

I thought it would be fun to show you all what I keep in my beach bag while we are at the beach! So the first thing we need to address is the bag.   You need one that is functional, as well as cute, don't think only about the cute factor!   My mom has one that I borrowed for my beach trip earlier this summer that functions as a bag on top with a cooler on the bottom!   This is simply a canvas Del Sol bag, but it sure gets the job done! The first thing I find absolutely necessary at the beach is reading material!   This year I brought the second book in the Seafina series, as well as a set of James Patterson’s “book shots” called Kisses at Midnight.   I love reading, but I so rarely have the time to devote to a book.   The beach is the perfect place to finish them all! If books aren’t your thing then try something a little lighter with a magazine.   I carried these two around all week and never cracked them open because I was so into my books, bu