Skip to main content

My Outer Banks Trip!

I just found these pictures from my trip to the Outer Banks this Summer, thought you might want to see them! :)
Extreme boredom in the car...
 But who doesn't love the Sandlot? :)
Cape Hatteras Lighthouse
 Corolla Lighthouse
 The Whalehead Club
 A Blow-fish at the Roanoke Aquarium
 Personally I like the touch tank :) 
A Crab hiding in his shell at the Roanoke Aquarium
 Beach Toys!

A Seahorse :)
Our Epic Sandcastle!
 But some of us would rather make Drip Castles...
 ...or lay in the sand
 Penguins at the Pine Knoll Shores Aquarium 
 Nimbus, the albino turtle at the Pine Knoll Shores Aquarium, he has many many issues...
 At the Pine Knoll Shores Aquarium 
A Lion Fish at Pine Knoll Shores Aquarium
 An Octopus (taken with the flash) at Pine Knoll Shores Aquarium
 Real Seahorses! At Pine Knoll Shores Aquarium
Pungo/Nuese/Eno the otter (I'm not sure which one) t the Pine Knoll Shores Aquarium 


 We like to play Mini-Golf :)
 Sand Fleas! Please tell me you have played with them before too?
 I love to ride the waves, but it was so cold this year!
So instead I read :)
 An awesome Sand Turtle :)
 Sunrise :)
 Summer '12
 OBX <3
 "Footprints in the Sand"
 Now come on, how many of y'all have seen horses on sandbars out in the ocean? Cool right! When they are done eating they just swim back to the island!
Cape Hatteras Lighthouse
 View of the island from the top of the Lighthouse
 We found this (Horseshoe Crab shell)...
 ...and these just laying on the Beach! Epic Seashells :)

I Hope you all enjoyed these little tid-bits of information about my life! Comment below and tell me if you would like to see more :) 
I miss the Beach so much!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...