Skip to main content

Graze: October

First of all, can we appreciate how cute this box is??  I have been using it as decoration on my windowsill with leaves and pinecones, it matches perfectly and it is adorable!
I didn't realize until much later that the print on the box is actually beets though... Interesting.  Cute, but interesting nonetheless.


This is a Banana Cream Pie snack pack which includes "chewy banana coins, pecan nuts, yogurt coated raisins and sunflower seeds."  I like all of those things except pecans, so I honestly might just pick those out... It is still exciting regardless!
These Honey Drizzled Cashews were amazing, and that is saying a lot for me because I am not a big fan of nuts!  These were the perfect mix of sweet and salty, and super crunchy with the hardened honey.
I had these cookie dippers the first time I tried this box and I remember loving them then too... These are cookie dippers with a Summer Berry Compote, kind of like a jam.  I ate them when no one was looking, so I will admit that I shamelessly finished my cookies and licked out the rest of the jam.  Well, almost shamelessly.
This Pumpkin Spice Flapjack is Graze's version of a granola bar.  I want to dislike things like this on principle, simply because it is pumpkin spice, but this was actually pretty amazing!  Nice and cinnamon-y.
These Kettlecorn Kern Pops were kind of odd honestly.  I didn't hate them, but they weren't my favorite either.  They were very hard and a bit difficult to chew, but they had that really nice sweet and salty kettlecorn flavor.  I'd say they were a solid pretty good.
I thought I'd gotten a repeat, but upon further inspection it was the same product type but different flavor.  This is a Chia Coconut Cookie with Turmeric and Ginger Tea... To tell the truth, of all those things the only one I like is Chia, but we will give it a shot.
I think the fact that they have expanded the range of their basic snack packs to include things like tea, popcorn, soup (if you opt in), and now granola toppers!  This is a Strawberries and Cream Protein Granola Topper, and I am super excited about it!  Such a cool concept!
I've had this Herby Bread Basket a few times and it is just not my thing...  I like all of the spice it lists like garlic and oregano, but just something about this tastes odd to me.  I ate it, and I didn't hate it, but it isn't my favorite either.










If you would like to try this fun box out, when you sign up use the code "RR93G9KTP," to get your first box free!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...