Skip to main content

How I pack my Suitcase

 In this post I thought I would show you how I pack my Suitcase, how I fold the clothes, and how I make everything fit!


Let's start with how I fold/roll Shorts...


1.) Start with them folded in half, and laid out with the waistband in front of you
2.) Begin to roll making sure to smooth out any wrinkles as you go
3.) And that is how I do my shorts!

Collared Shirts, T-Shirts, and Button-ups


 1.) Start with them folded in half, and laid out with the neck in front of you
2.) Begin to roll making sure to smooth out any wrinkles as you go, this is especially important if it is a dressy-er shirt
3.) And that is how I do my shirts!

Camis and Tank-Tops


 1.) Start with them folded in half, and laid out with the neck in front of you
2.) Fold down the straps and begin to roll making sure to smooth out any wrinkles as you go
3.) And that is how I do my camis and Tank-Tops!

Dresses


1.) Start with them folded in half, and laid out with the neck in front of you. Is you have a dress with more volume at the bottom, fold the excess fabric diagonally like I did in the first picture.
2.) Begin to roll making sure to smooth out any wrinkles as you go. Like I said with the dressy shirts, it is very important to get out as many of the wrinkles as you possibly can.
3.) And that is how I do my Dresses!

The last this I want to show you is my Pajamas

I don't feel like it matters as much if your PJ's get wrinkled or not, so I always roll the shirt and pants together.
1.) Start with both the shirt and pants folded in half, with the bigger one on the bottom. With these Pajamas the pants were longer, but if you had shorts and a Tank-Top you might have to do it opposite...
^^ Like This ^^
2.) Begin to roll them together making sure not to let them fall apart
3.) And that is how I do my Pajamas!

I pack all of my Bags into this one purse so they stay together and are more compact 

 And here is the inside of my Suitcase!
On the top right I have all of my bathing suits
On the top left I have all of my shorts
On the bottom right I have my PJ's
On the bottom left I have my shirts, camis, tank-tops, and vests
In the middle I have my purse, beach mat, and shoes
In the mesh pocket I have my belt and socks
In the front pocket (that you can't see) I have all of my bras and underwear

And that is how I pack my Suitcase!
If you would like to see a more in depth post about what is actually in my suitcase, it will be up day after tomorrow!
Love you all!
:) <3 (:

Comments

  1. Hey I like your post! I am going on holiday next week and will definitely be trying out some of your tips and tricks. Rolling things up is such a good idea!
    thanks :) x

    http://monsieurlucy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...