Skip to main content

Outer Banks 2013: Day 10, Sunday June 16th

8:00 AM
Well my little brother woke everyone in the room up again today, but today it was because he didn't feel good :( I hope he starts feeling better soon so he can enjoy the rest of this vacation! Well, since we are up me and dad are going to get ready and go get breakfast.

10:00 AM
I really like this hotel's breakfast :) I made my own waffles this morning! :) After we took breakfast back to mom and Elijah, and had breakfast ourselves, we walked down to the beach. It turns out there was some type of obstical race on the beach this morning and we caught the tail end of it as some of the last people were climbing fences to get to the finish line! :)
We are going to Bodie Lighthouse today, but sadly mom and Elijah won't be coming with us :( Elijah still  feels bad so she is going to stay back at the room with him.


12:00 PM
Me and dad just got back to the room! We had a lot of fun :)

Something I didn't know, at some point the name of the Lighthouse changed from "Body's" to "Bodie". Nobody knows when or why.



Wow I'm high up...


Me and dad :)
 Now me and mom are going to lunch and do some shopping while dad stays with Elijah.

1:00 PM
We just finished... well I wouldn't say it was lunch exactly, we had ice cream from Dairy Queen ;) I had another S'mores Blizzard, which was just as good as the first time! Now we are going shopping at Tangers Outlets in Kill Devil Hills

5:00 PM
We just got back to the room and I racked up at Tangers!  I got clothes from Aeropoatale and a tank-top from Gap and some other stuff :) Slowly running out of money..... ;) Elijah has slept most of the day, so now we are all on our way out to eat

7:00 PM
We ended up eating at Outback, where I had a Cheeseburger and fries. I liked my lunch of ice cream from Dairy Queen better ;) After Elijah got some caffeine he feels way better so now we are going to play putt-putt!

9:00 PM
I hit a hole in one again! I am very proud ;) we played at a place called Mutiny Bay, it was pirates! :) 

I like Pirates :) I also got an adorable little turtle stuffed animal, that is wearing a pirate hat ;)

10:30 PM
We found a huuuuuge Kitty Hawk kites store! We stayed pretty much until it closed, and we didn't finish so we will have to go back tomorrow :)

1:00 AM
Well since my little brother slept aaaaall day, he wasn't to keen on the idea of sleeping tonight ;) He feels so much better and we are all very happy about it! He is hyper as all get out, and we aren't exactly sure what to do about it! We have been sitting here watching Duck Dynasty for the past few hours
 but I  think I am about ready to go to bed. Goodnight everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Jewels: Shipment One

So I decided to try a new Subscription Box... Remember when that was all I did??  I'm sure most of you have heard of the company Fragrant Jewels.  They create candles, bath bombs, and other fun products, all with rings hidden inside! The first box I received was a present for a friend, and I liked hers so much I decided to try it out as well!  I really wanted a candle though, and sadly this box didn't contain one.  But regardless, this is the Sweet Retreat collection.  The scent is described as "Cool Marine Breeze, Fresh Lavender, and Soothing Chamomile."  It is a bit to floral and fragrant to be especially soothing, but it is very nice and bright for spring. The first item in the box were mini bath bombs.  I actually prefer this size of bath bombs to the big ones!  I was, however, afraid that since they were mini that this product wouldn't come with a ring, which kind of defeats the purpose of Fragrant "Jewels" doesn't it?  But no worries

2018 Recap Part One (January-July)

So I took a year off!  2018 was a crazy year, and a lot has happened, so I thought it might be fun to do a recap of all of the fun, unexpected, and just crazy things that happened in 2018! January I started the year off by having coffee and lunch with my favorite girl at my favorite coffee shop! (She is also the photographer of the picture shown above.) The majority of the rest of January was spent trying to figure out my life... I made some big changes relationship wise by ending an almost five year relationship I was reluctant to let go of, but it ended up being a wonderful decision that has allowed me to grow in so many ways since.  Sometimes life has growing pains. Oh, I also turned 21 the month before, so there were a lot of other (now legal) activities going on in my life to help the healing process! February And in February a wonderful new man came into my life!  He was my roommate's best friend, so he had been around a lot, but suddenly I was a

Marc Jacobs Beauty

So last year I was lucky enough to receive a Marc Jacobs Beauty VoxBox from Influenster!  I was by far more excited about this VoxBox than any other I had yet to receive.  But... I got lazy, and even though I took the pictures, I never ended up making a full post about it.  Well, flash forward to 2019 and guess what I get a notification about?  I am going to be getting ANOTHER VoxBox from Marc Jacobs Beauty!  I was ecstatic.  And this time, I was determined to let you all know about it.  But while we're here, why not show off what I got last year as well! If you have any interest in signing up for Influenster so you can also receive free products to try you can  sign up here ! So this is how the boxes come packaged.  Black box, black packaging, black paper, all very dark and sleek.  This lipstick claims to be 16 hour long wear with a liquid matte feel in a crayon.  I don't agree with that statement completely, but it does have a very nice creamy feel and last as long a