Skip to main content

Outer Banks 2013: Day 4, Monday June 10th

8:50 AM

Goodmorning Beach Bunnies!
My little brother got up just as early this morning, but I am learning to ignore him ;) I had a Blueberry muffin with Cream Cheese again this morning, we are going to have to make another Food Lion run to get some more of these! They are great! :) My Sunburn is a little better today, the lower half of my legs look normal, but the upper half still look bright red -_-
Today are plans are pretty much the same as yesterday, we are spending the day down at the beach again! :)


1:30 PM
We just came in for lunch :) I had a sandwich, carrots, and Ice Cream! Have you ever had Ben and Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream before?
 It is sooooooo good! :) 
I think we are going back down to the beach for a while, and then over to the pool! :) 
Ttyl!!


4:30 PM
We briefly went back down to the beach... long enough to descover our blanket and chairs had been covered over in sand. It has been a really nice day, but it is so windy! We did most of the same things on the bra h today that we did yesterday. Except today when we caught sand fleas (and the occasional fish) we put them in a bucket to see how many we could get! :)
 Don't worry, we let them go... eventually ;) 
After packing up our sand encrusted beach things, we went and spent a few hours at the pool. My little brother would rather be at the pool than anywhere, so he loved it :)

Elijah jumping in the pool :)
 I mostly just floated around on pool noodles :)
We just got back to the room, so I am going to get in the shower!

5:45 PM
We all showered and got ready in record time! ;) We are now on our way to a shopping center in Atlantic Beach :)

7:30 PM
Just left the shopping center! A lot of the shops closed at 6, so there wasn't much open. But I did get to go to the bookstore! Which I was very happy about :) 
I got 2 new books...
which makes five total so far for this vacation!
 If you can't tell, I like to read ;) My mom got us some new diving rings/balls sir the pool, and some goggles too! I am truly still a kid at heart :) Now we are on our way to the Channel Marker for dinner!

8:30 PM
Just finished eating and that has been the best meal yet by FAR! I had Crab Spinach Dip.
Isn't it pretty! :)
 I know, I know, I had that last night too... but I was craving it and last night just didn't do it for me ;)



9:00 PM
Decided to stop off at a Wings Beach store on the way home. I got a few of the cute little creaseless hair ties :) I am on the search for some white bathing suit bottoms, and I was sure that they of all places would have some! But sadly, no such luck. The search continues...

12:30 PM
Today I made it to chapter 12 in a book that I just started this morning, which is about halfway through! I'm glad I bought lots of new reading material! :) It has been a really good day overall :)
Boy do Sunburns hurt worse at night.... But we are spending the day off the beach tomorrow, so that should help some :) That also means tomorrow will be more interesting to you all! :) Hope you come back to spend day 4 of our vacation with me! Love you all, goodnight! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Jewels: Shipment One

So I decided to try a new Subscription Box... Remember when that was all I did??  I'm sure most of you have heard of the company Fragrant Jewels.  They create candles, bath bombs, and other fun products, all with rings hidden inside! The first box I received was a present for a friend, and I liked hers so much I decided to try it out as well!  I really wanted a candle though, and sadly this box didn't contain one.  But regardless, this is the Sweet Retreat collection.  The scent is described as "Cool Marine Breeze, Fresh Lavender, and Soothing Chamomile."  It is a bit to floral and fragrant to be especially soothing, but it is very nice and bright for spring. The first item in the box were mini bath bombs.  I actually prefer this size of bath bombs to the big ones!  I was, however, afraid that since they were mini that this product wouldn't come with a ring, which kind of defeats the purpose of Fragrant "Jewels" doesn't it?  But no worries

2018 Recap Part One (January-July)

So I took a year off!  2018 was a crazy year, and a lot has happened, so I thought it might be fun to do a recap of all of the fun, unexpected, and just crazy things that happened in 2018! January I started the year off by having coffee and lunch with my favorite girl at my favorite coffee shop! (She is also the photographer of the picture shown above.) The majority of the rest of January was spent trying to figure out my life... I made some big changes relationship wise by ending an almost five year relationship I was reluctant to let go of, but it ended up being a wonderful decision that has allowed me to grow in so many ways since.  Sometimes life has growing pains. Oh, I also turned 21 the month before, so there were a lot of other (now legal) activities going on in my life to help the healing process! February And in February a wonderful new man came into my life!  He was my roommate's best friend, so he had been around a lot, but suddenly I was a

Ideas!

Hey Bloggy Babies! What are you up to today? I am cleaning and getting ready to go to my boyfriends house this evening! :) Now if you are like me you still have no idea what to wear or what kind of makeup you want to do or anything! ahhhhh! :-/ So here are a few ideas from some of my favorite Youtube-ers Wach, Like, Subscribe, Enjoy! Makeup Ideas: Sparkly Makeup -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJLGZSmz_r4 Bold Lips -  http://www.youtube.com/sweetbeautyx Outfit Ideas: http://www.youtube.com/meghanrosette http://www.youtube.com/Rubenesquex3 http://www.youtube.com/Makeupbypaigexo Party Outfits -  http://www.youtube.com/BeautyLiciousInsider Makeup AND Outfit: http://www.youtube.com/MakeupByTiffanyD Flirty Outfits and Glittery Eyes -  http://www.youtube.com/StilaBabe09 http://www.youtube.com/InLOVEwithGlamour Nails: Black and White -  http://www.youtube.com/sugarplumjerri White and Gold -  http://www.youtube.com/MissMeghanMakeup Makeup AN