Skip to main content

Outer Banks 2013: Day 6, Wednesday June 12th

9:15 AM
Goodmorning everyone :) I woke up surprisingly early for someone who stayed up until 1 in the morning! ;) Once again, I had a Blueberry Cream cheese muffin for breakfast... those things are amazing! Today we are just spending the day down at the beach again :)


2:45 PM
Just came in for lunch! Today is the perfect day to be down at the beach! It is warm and not windy, just perfect :) I told you all earlier this week about the German Soldiers at our hotel, because they came to train at a military camp. We have 3 camps around us and helicopters and other huge flying things are going over constantly! They are flying so low that you can see the people inside of them! It is cool and kind of scary at the same time! :)


8:30 PM
We decided to spend as long as we could down on the beach today since we only have one other day left :(
We just came in from the pool, where I rediscovered my love for swimming underwater! I forgot how much fun it was! I stopped a few years back because I didn't like wearing the big goggles, but last night I decided that I didn't care anymore and just wanted to swim :)

At the beach this morning we decided we wanted to dig a hole, which we did as a family effort :)
After we dug the hole we sat and made drip castles for a while.
When we got board with that we started playing Frisbee  which we did for over an hour! After that we just played in the water for a while




My little brother wrote "Elijah is here" in the sad and drew and arrow to himself

So dad came over to my drawing where I had wrote "Bethany" and added "Is gone" -_-
Later that evening before we came back to the pool we revisited our hole and built a sandcastle around it, which was pretty epic if I do say so myself!


Dad just cam back to the room with Dairy Queens for supper, ttyl :)


11:00 PM
We just finished watching Dispicable Me while eating Dairy Queen! Despicable Me is one of our favorite movies,band we can not wait until the second one comes out! We mostly just like it because of the Minions, which are adorably hilarious :) 

This time from Dairy Queen I had a Bacon Cheese Burger and fries, this time instead of S'mores Ice Cream I had Oreo Cheesequake. It wasn't as good as the s'mores, but it was still pretty darn amazing! :)

I finished another book today, and made it a few chapters in to the third book for my vacation :) I didn't really get many new sunburns, just a couple of spots, and the burn on the backs of my legs are almost better!
Well goodnight guys, this is the earliest I have went to bed this week! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Jewels: Shipment One

So I decided to try a new Subscription Box... Remember when that was all I did??  I'm sure most of you have heard of the company Fragrant Jewels.  They create candles, bath bombs, and other fun products, all with rings hidden inside! The first box I received was a present for a friend, and I liked hers so much I decided to try it out as well!  I really wanted a candle though, and sadly this box didn't contain one.  But regardless, this is the Sweet Retreat collection.  The scent is described as "Cool Marine Breeze, Fresh Lavender, and Soothing Chamomile."  It is a bit to floral and fragrant to be especially soothing, but it is very nice and bright for spring. The first item in the box were mini bath bombs.  I actually prefer this size of bath bombs to the big ones!  I was, however, afraid that since they were mini that this product wouldn't come with a ring, which kind of defeats the purpose of Fragrant "Jewels" doesn't it?  But no worries

2018 Recap Part One (January-July)

So I took a year off!  2018 was a crazy year, and a lot has happened, so I thought it might be fun to do a recap of all of the fun, unexpected, and just crazy things that happened in 2018! January I started the year off by having coffee and lunch with my favorite girl at my favorite coffee shop! (She is also the photographer of the picture shown above.) The majority of the rest of January was spent trying to figure out my life... I made some big changes relationship wise by ending an almost five year relationship I was reluctant to let go of, but it ended up being a wonderful decision that has allowed me to grow in so many ways since.  Sometimes life has growing pains. Oh, I also turned 21 the month before, so there were a lot of other (now legal) activities going on in my life to help the healing process! February And in February a wonderful new man came into my life!  He was my roommate's best friend, so he had been around a lot, but suddenly I was a

Marc Jacobs Beauty

So last year I was lucky enough to receive a Marc Jacobs Beauty VoxBox from Influenster!  I was by far more excited about this VoxBox than any other I had yet to receive.  But... I got lazy, and even though I took the pictures, I never ended up making a full post about it.  Well, flash forward to 2019 and guess what I get a notification about?  I am going to be getting ANOTHER VoxBox from Marc Jacobs Beauty!  I was ecstatic.  And this time, I was determined to let you all know about it.  But while we're here, why not show off what I got last year as well! If you have any interest in signing up for Influenster so you can also receive free products to try you can  sign up here ! So this is how the boxes come packaged.  Black box, black packaging, black paper, all very dark and sleek.  This lipstick claims to be 16 hour long wear with a liquid matte feel in a crayon.  I don't agree with that statement completely, but it does have a very nice creamy feel and last as long a