Skip to main content

What's in my... Suitcase!

I would just like to let you all know that I am packing for a relatively long trip, so for some of you this might not be enough, for some it may be to much. It all depends on personal preference and this is what I have found works for me! 
I am going to attempt to tell you where all of this is from, but if I don''t know I'm just going to leave it out...
Now let's get in to it!! :)

First I will show you thae Bathing Suits and Cover-ups I am bringing...
  • The Blue one and the orange one with flowers are from Old Navy
  • The solid pink one and the pink one with flowers are from TJ-Maxx
  •  The black one and the reddish pink one are from Belks
  • The whit Crop Top is from Burk's
  • The Jean Shorts are Levi's
Outfit #1

  • The Dress is from Ocean Drive, a beach store
  • The Bracelet and Earrings are from Etsy

 Outfit #2
  • Shorts from Arizona
  • Cami from Aerpostale
  • Earrings from Etsy

 Outfit #3
  • Vest from Ross
  • Shorts from Limited-Too (Don't Judge ;)
  • Cami from Aeropostale 
  • Necklace from Amazon
  • Flower Clip from Dragonflies, a beach store
  • Bracelet and Earrings from Etsy

Outfit #4
  • Shorts from Limited-Too
  • Vest from Ross
  • Earrings from Etsy
  • Necklace from Amazon

Outfit #5 
  • Necklace and Earrings from Claire's
  • Button-up shirt from Belks

 Outfit #6
My Favorite!
  • Shirt from TJ-Maxx
  • Shorts from Hollister
  • Earrings from Claire's 

Outfit #7
  • Cami from Aeropostale
  • Tank-Top from Ross
  • Shorts from Arizona
  • Necklace and Earrings from Claire's

 Outfit #8
  • Necklace and Earrings from Claire's
  • Vest from Ross
  • Shorts from Arizona

Outfit #9
  • Tank-Top from Aeropostale
  • Cami from Old Navy
  • Earrings from Etsy

 Outfit #10
  • Tank-Top from Aerie
  • Earrings from the Mexico Pavilion in Epcot in Disney World
And here are my Pajama's! They are all from random places...


Here are all of the clothes I am bringing

And here is what they look like once they have been packed away!

 I hope you all enjoyed this post, it is the last one in the "What's in My" Series for this year!
I have enjoyed making these posts, and I hope that you enjoyed reading them!
I will be getting home from the Beach within the next few days, so look forward to some Beach blog posts coming up and a huge haul!!
I love you all to the moon and back!
:) <3 (:

If you would like to see a collective list of everything I am bringing with me on my trip you can click here, and if you would like to see all of the posts in the "What's in My..." series, click here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Jewels: Shipment One

So I decided to try a new Subscription Box... Remember when that was all I did??  I'm sure most of you have heard of the company Fragrant Jewels.  They create candles, bath bombs, and other fun products, all with rings hidden inside! The first box I received was a present for a friend, and I liked hers so much I decided to try it out as well!  I really wanted a candle though, and sadly this box didn't contain one.  But regardless, this is the Sweet Retreat collection.  The scent is described as "Cool Marine Breeze, Fresh Lavender, and Soothing Chamomile."  It is a bit to floral and fragrant to be especially soothing, but it is very nice and bright for spring. The first item in the box were mini bath bombs.  I actually prefer this size of bath bombs to the big ones!  I was, however, afraid that since they were mini that this product wouldn't come with a ring, which kind of defeats the purpose of Fragrant "Jewels" doesn't it?  But no worries

2018 Recap Part One (January-July)

So I took a year off!  2018 was a crazy year, and a lot has happened, so I thought it might be fun to do a recap of all of the fun, unexpected, and just crazy things that happened in 2018! January I started the year off by having coffee and lunch with my favorite girl at my favorite coffee shop! (She is also the photographer of the picture shown above.) The majority of the rest of January was spent trying to figure out my life... I made some big changes relationship wise by ending an almost five year relationship I was reluctant to let go of, but it ended up being a wonderful decision that has allowed me to grow in so many ways since.  Sometimes life has growing pains. Oh, I also turned 21 the month before, so there were a lot of other (now legal) activities going on in my life to help the healing process! February And in February a wonderful new man came into my life!  He was my roommate's best friend, so he had been around a lot, but suddenly I was a

How to Survive a Looooong Car Trip for Teens

So you are going on vacation (or on a road trip) and going to be in the car for quite a while, if you are anything like me this sounds absolutely TERRIBLE. So here are a few tips on ways to survive this "lovely" time with your family. A few weeks before the trip, make a packing list  You will need to take this with you on the trip so you will be able to repack. Wash and avoid wearing all of the clothes you're going to take with you . Start packing the week before the trip .  Fold or better yet, roll the clothes. I'm bad for not folding, and I always end up with wrinkles and I can never find anything unless I dump out my whole suitcase, which is a MAJOR pain.  Rolling the clothes instead of folding makes for tighter packing and no creases at the fold lines. Pack a plastic garbage bag for dirty laundry. Bring books  Bring ones that you love, or ones that you need to read for school (so either way you will end up reading it and keeping y