Skip to main content

My Petal Club

A new box!  And a PERIOD subscription box at that!  I love finding new boxes to try out, especially when they are this affordable!  This box is normally $6.99 per month, but if you use the discount code "SUMMER" on mypetalclub.com, this box will be only $3.50!  And let's be honest, one box of pads/tampons is usually more expensive than that, so why not give it a try??


So this box primarily consists of just the period products with very few extras.  This isn't one of the present, feel-good kind of boxes, it just provides you with the necessary products to get through the month, at an affordable price.

Step One
The first thing you do on their website is choose the combination of products you will need.  Be warned, you aren't given as much of a selection if you order through Cratejoy like I did.  It worked totally fine and I still got the products I needed, but I like choice!  So I suggest going straight through their website.  You are going to get 30 products total, and you choose your flow to decide how many of each product they think you will need.
The only thing I wish is that they offered a box with a combination of pads and tampons.  But still, this is a pretty good selection!

Step Two
Next you will choose when you want your first box and how frequently you want it after that.  I found this to be incredibly accurate.  I chose to have it come a few days before I expected my period to come, and it came exactly when it was supposed to!  

After you personalize it to your needs, all you have to do is put in your credit card and wait for your box!

My Box
The first things on the top of the box were a Women's Body Warmer and an Infinity Vaginal Test card.
I think the Body Warmer is a really cool concept!  It is like a heating pad that adheres to your body under clothing, which is just the greatest thing ever because I love my heating pad.  When the cramps arrive I will totally be trying this out.
The test card is also nice to have around in case something feels off, then you can just do a quick test before rushing to the doctor.  (This does not replace the need for a doctor if something is wrong though!)

And here are the pads!  I prefer these to tampons (usually), so I knew I'd be more likely to use all the items in the box if I chose this variation.

The one on the left is their night pad and I got 15 of them, the middle is the day pad and I got 5, and on the right is the panty liner and I got 10.  So I guess this is the "Heavy Flow" box.  They are very comfortable and seem to do their job.  Overall, I would highly reccomend this company!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

DIY Beach Spray

 I always wanted the Beach Spray for your hair that gives you the just came off of the beach wavy look, but there so dang expensive! So this is a recipe you can use to make your own!  Things You'll Need Plastic spray bottle 1 tsp. sea salt 8 oz. water 1/2 - 1 tsp. coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner Lemon Juice 3 drops essential oil (optional) Instructions Pour water into the plastic spray bottle. Add sea salt, NOT table salt. The more salt you add, the more "crunchy," textured and beach like your hair will feel. Add moisturizer to combat the drying factor of the salt. Use coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner. Avoid adding more than a teaspoon because it can weigh down your hair. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture if you plan on being out in the sun at all. Cute hair and highlights, Score! :) Add essential oil for fragrance and additional benefits. Choose your favorit...