Skip to main content

Ipsy: July

Guys, this is probably the nicest Ipsy bag I have ever gotten!  All of the products that were in here were so fun and impressive!  I've used them all since receiving this bag and it has been wonderful!

But first... Let's talk about this bag.  I don't get it!  But apparently this character is very popular with those who know who he is.

I've gotta give it to them though, the back was really funny.

This is the Pacifica Island Life palette and it is soooo pretty!  The eyeshadows are crazy pigmented and very creamy feeling.  You are able to get a full look out of these five eyeshadows, which I think is the epitome of a perfect patette.  This is honestly probably one of my favorite items I've gotten in an Ipsy bag! Such a nice brand!

This is the Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer.

I love the brand Tarte, and this was such a fun addition since I don't usually buy or play around with more than my everyday bronzer.  It is a bit sparkly for my usual taste, but it will be fun to play with during the summer! 

This is the Hanalei lip trreatment in the color Rose.  I hadn't ever heard of this brand and got super excited thinking it was going to taste/smell tropical.  It reminds me so much of the smell of Carmex! And I hate Carmex...  The color is really pretty though!  It's a nice sheer pink.

This is the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara.  Even though I have waaaay too many mascaras, I was excited to add this one to my collection!  This does gorgeous things for my lashes.  I was so glad to finally try this cult favorite mascara!

Finally, this is the Cougar 24 Hour Liquid Lipstick in Mulberry.  I hadn't ever heard of this brand, but I love lipstick and I loved the color, so I was excited to try!  It has a gorgeous color and a really nice staying power!

Like I said before, this is by far one of the nicest bags I've gotten, and I was super excited for just about everything!  God job Ipsy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Best Beach Ever!

So... I am debating on if I should even share this with you because it is so amazing! This is the most absolutely amazing beach I have ever been to in my life! It is Emerald Isle NC it is perfect!  So in my mind it is so perfect because: It is on the beautiful coast of North Carolina (which is where I live, and where I love!) It's name is Emerald ISLE so its on a cute little island (Duh!), at some places o the island you can see the Bogue Sound (yes this is a body of water, and yes this is a real place) and the Atlantic Ocean on the other It is a quite little town so everyone if friendly, and the beaches are never crowded There is a nice little aquarium just up the island a bit The is a little shopping center called Emerald Plantations that includes a movie theater , restaurants, shops, and a river where you can feed Sea Turtles (this is especially fun because there's one that is bigger than my six year old brother! It lives at the bottom and only comes up occasiona...

How to Survive a Looooong Car Trip for Teens

So you are going on vacation (or on a road trip) and going to be in the car for quite a while, if you are anything like me this sounds absolutely TERRIBLE. So here are a few tips on ways to survive this "lovely" time with your family. A few weeks before the trip, make a packing list  You will need to take this with you on the trip so you will be able to repack. Wash and avoid wearing all of the clothes you're going to take with you . Start packing the week before the trip .  Fold or better yet, roll the clothes. I'm bad for not folding, and I always end up with wrinkles and I can never find anything unless I dump out my whole suitcase, which is a MAJOR pain.  Rolling the clothes instead of folding makes for tighter packing and no creases at the fold lines. Pack a plastic garbage bag for dirty laundry. Bring books  Bring ones that you love, or ones that you need to read for school (so either way you will end up reading it and keeping ...