Skip to main content

Ipsy: July

Guys, this is probably the nicest Ipsy bag I have ever gotten!  All of the products that were in here were so fun and impressive!  I've used them all since receiving this bag and it has been wonderful!

But first... Let's talk about this bag.  I don't get it!  But apparently this character is very popular with those who know who he is.

I've gotta give it to them though, the back was really funny.

This is the Pacifica Island Life palette and it is soooo pretty!  The eyeshadows are crazy pigmented and very creamy feeling.  You are able to get a full look out of these five eyeshadows, which I think is the epitome of a perfect patette.  This is honestly probably one of my favorite items I've gotten in an Ipsy bag! Such a nice brand!

This is the Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer.

I love the brand Tarte, and this was such a fun addition since I don't usually buy or play around with more than my everyday bronzer.  It is a bit sparkly for my usual taste, but it will be fun to play with during the summer! 

This is the Hanalei lip trreatment in the color Rose.  I hadn't ever heard of this brand and got super excited thinking it was going to taste/smell tropical.  It reminds me so much of the smell of Carmex! And I hate Carmex...  The color is really pretty though!  It's a nice sheer pink.

This is the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara.  Even though I have waaaay too many mascaras, I was excited to add this one to my collection!  This does gorgeous things for my lashes.  I was so glad to finally try this cult favorite mascara!

Finally, this is the Cougar 24 Hour Liquid Lipstick in Mulberry.  I hadn't ever heard of this brand, but I love lipstick and I loved the color, so I was excited to try!  It has a gorgeous color and a really nice staying power!

Like I said before, this is by far one of the nicest bags I've gotten, and I was super excited for just about everything!  God job Ipsy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!

Nadine West: Fourth Shipment

So this wasn't the most successful shipment ever, but I still got one nice piece out of it!  And they left me a sweet surprise which I'll tell you about at the end, so I wasn't upset at all! This is actually two items from my shipment!  This outfit contains both the shirt and leggings from this month, and they kind of go together!   Though I really liked the pattern of the leggings, they are much more like tights.  They were totally see through, which made me pretty sad.  If they were marketed as tights then I wouldn't be too disappointed, but these were called Leggings.  They retailed for $14.49, and I didn't keep them. The shirt fit very well and was extremely comfy.  I have been looking for a shirt this color, so I was pretty excited to see it in my bag, even though it is pretty basic.  This shirt also retailed for $14.49, and I did elect to keep it! These are the "Beauty Within" earrings, and I'm actually pretty sure I received

Three Ways to Christmas Shop on the Cheap

Christmas shopping is something a lot of us tend to put off until the last second, and then are scrambling the week before Christmas to buy things just because you feel like you have to.  You end up buying something, at exorbitant obnoxious prices, that you know the person you are buying for won’t even like! I came up with a few ways you can get awesome presents, not have to kill yourself trying to get them at the last minute, and not break the bank... My first suggestion, is to shop in advance!  I know, this seems super simple, but you wouldn't believe the difference it makes to start a couple months in advance, and just buy things you know the person would like as you see them.  This year, I stopped in an antique shop on my way to work one day, just to look around.  I ended up leaving with this gorgeous bowl, mug, and tea set with I am planning to give to family members, and because the place was about to close down, I got them for half off the original price! Tha