Skip to main content

Beach Prep Haul! Walmart, Ulta, Target, TJ-Maxx...


Big Lots
  • I only got one thing specifically for the Beach from here, and it was the e.l.f. Eyeliner Smudge Sponge. I have wanted this for a while, and was so happy to finally find it in stores! :) I got it for $0.95

Ulta
  • The only thing I got at Ulta was NYX Cream Blush in I've been looking for a cream blush and this one was really pretty so I got it! It was originally $6.99, but I had a 20% off coupon and got it for $5.40 instead!
Walmart
  • The first thing I got was the equate Travel Sized Makeup Remover Wipes. It has ten wipes in it, I have never tried them before but I thought it would work just fine for my trip :) They were about a dollar.
  • Next, John Frieda Frizz-Ease Travel Size Curl Reviver Mousse. I have had one of the travel sizes of these before and it works well, so I bought another one. I got it for about a dollar as well.
  • I got the Maybelline Baby Lips in Grape Vine because I left my first one at my ex's house and I am obviously not getting that back ;) It was $2.99
  • I also got a double pack of Maybelline Baby Lips in Coral Crush and Twinkle. I now have every single color!! Except for the clear one and the peppermint one that is. I got these two for $5.98
  • If you remember in my "What's in my Makeup Bag" post (If you didn't see it, click here) I was totally and completely out of my Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Sandstorm, so I got another one! :) It was $3.97
  • I got a big 'ol bottle of equate Aloe Gel because no matter what I always get burnt! I am actually not really sure hom much this was...
  • Finally, I got the Coppertone Tanning Lotion SPF 15. I am so ready to go get tan on the beach!! :) It was $6.97

Tj-Maxx
  • These two things aren't necessarily mine, but I thought I would go ahead and include them in this anyway because they are Beachy and fun :) My little brother got a two pack of Goggles for swimming. One pair is only eye covers, the other pair covers his eyes and nose. He said I could have one pair, isn't that sweet :) They were somewhere around $6
  • We also got him a set of Arm Floaties. They are bands that go around his arms, you blow them up like a balloon and then they keep him from sinking! I know, something to keep him above water, and something so he can see under water, kind of confusing :) I'm not exactly sure how much they were.

Ross
  • I got the Bed Head "Dumb Blonde" Leave in Conditioner. If you saw my Packing List (before I updated it with this product, if you want to see it now click here) you saw that I was looking for a new good leave-in conditioner, so I am really excited to try this one! :) It was $4.50 at Ross, but is $14.99 at Ulta, so I would say I got a pretty awesome deal! :)
Local Discount Store
  • The first thing I got here was the combo pack of Bert’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Hibiscus and Rose. I have two other colors and I really like those. They are normally $9.99, but I got mine for $4.00
  • The next thing I got was a repurchase, it was Covergirl Nature Luxe Foundation in Aspen. I was originally in Flax, but I couldn't find that color anywhere (since they are discontinuing this product) and I got aspen instead. It is originally $9.00 at my Walmart, but I got this one for $3.00
  • The last thing I got here was the Banana Boat Protective Tanning Oil SPF 8. I want to get tan this year!! :) I got this one for $1.99

Target
  • I thought this was the coolest thing ever!! It holds hairbows and it is called a Hairbow Doughnut. I got it for $2.50

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...