Skip to main content

Outer Banks 2013: Day 8, Friday June 14th

9:00 AM
Just woke up... and ate more Krispy Kreme Doughnuts ;)  Breakfast isn't a fun meal to talk about, it is the same everyday!
Well today is our last day in Emerald Isle... After this we are going to a few other places, but this is our last actual beach day...which is kind of sad


1:00 PM
Well, to make my little brother happy we made a deal with him that we would go to the pool first this morning. We ended up staying at the pool until lunch because it didn't make any sense to walk all the way down to the beach to just walk back an hour later! So we swam and floated around on the pool all morning :)



7:00 PM
We wanted to stay out at the beach as long as possible today, so we stayed out until now!
I wrote my name in the sand :)





Summer 2013

Look at this awesome sandcastle we found!!


I am going to stay in this house one day... It looks like a Barbie House!

And if that is Barbie's House, then this has to be Ken's :)
 It was a colder day on the beach today, but this was the best waves we have had all week! I rode my boogie board most of the day today, which I loved :)
 I got dunked and flopped and rolled and grinded against the bottom a few times today, but it was worth it! The sad part is, I lost my sunglasses :'(  I have worn them in the ocean a million times, but when I got rolled one time today they just disappeared... I guess a little mermaid is wearing them now ;)
After losing my sunglasses, I was pretty mad. So me and Dad decided to go play Tennis :) ...I am definitely not going to be going pro anytime soon, that's for sure ;) I don't like to run... or sweat, so that makes Tennis kind of hard! But I did discover that I can hit the ball really high... behind me! ;) I am just awesome :)
When we had chased the balls enough we went back down to the beach to go for a walk and play in the sand before we left. 
And now here I am, getting ready to go out to eat :)


8:00 PM
Remember how I said I got rolled in the waves? Well I had sand EVERYWHERE!!! I had to wash my hair three times, rinse it, and then condition it, and when I got out there were still seashells in my hair!
(After I finally got the seashells out of my hair) We went out to the board walk to take some family pictures :) 


Now we are on our way to eat at Rucker Johns!

9:30 PM
Got back to the room, now it is time to start repacking.... :'(

1:00 AM
Just finished repacking (for the most part) and I am zapped! 'Night guys! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Disney 2014: Days 6-7

It is officially one month until I leave for Disney!  So in honor of that I thought I would do as I did in my original Disney Announcement  and give you a sneak peek into my trip from last year in preparation for this one! Disney 2014: Day 6 9:15 a.m. Magic Kingdom is hard to get into... so we just now got in.   You have to take a tram from the parking lot, a boat from the ticket center, and then go through the bag check! It is a solid 30 minute process! This morning for breakfast I has one Hot Fudge Sundae pop-tart, and one Strawberry (me and Elijah traded!) Today I am wearing pink mesh Danskin shorts with a black Mickey Mouse tank-top, sequin Minnie Mouse ears, Tiva sandals, and my Magic band, with a Tinker Bell bun! 10:50 a.m. This morning so far we have ridden Space Mountain, Goofy's Barnstormer, Dumbo...  and The Little Mermaid! Now we are in Gaston's Tavern!  We decided to have a La Fous Brew, w...