Skip to main content

Outer Banks 2013: Day 5, Tuesday June 11th

9:00 AM
Just woke up :) I am learning to sleep straight through my brother waking up at ungodly times ;) We made a run to Food Lion again last night to get some more of the Blueberry Cream Cheese muffins for Breakfast, so I had one of those. I think I am in love! They are just amazing :)
The more I look the more places I find on me that are sunburned! We decided to spend the day off of the beach today, so maybe it will feel better by tomorrow :)

10:10 AM
I know I don't usually do favorites posts or anything, so can I add a small one into here? It is the L'oreal Magic Skin BB Cream. 
I had never really fallen into the BB Cream craze because I have oily skin and it just sounded like a tinted moisturizer. My mom bought this one and I just decided to try it, I love it! It has a very matte finish, so it is perfect for me :) My only issue with it is that my mom got the medium shade and I think it might be a little dark/orange-y on me. But either way, it is a great product :)
Now that that little rave is over, we are on our way to the Pine Knoll Shores Aquarium! :)


1:10 PM
Just got out of the Aquarium! I love that place :) All of the fish just look so pretty :)


Otters are my favorite :)




Something left a trail...

NC's official bird -_-





My favorite animal at the aquarium :) This poor little turtle has to many problems to count!

Elijah taking care of his turtle :)

And now we are off to Dairy Queen for lunch! That is one of the higjlights of coming to Emerald Isle, because we don't have one at home and we love it! :)

2:45 PM
Just got out of Dairy Queen! I had a Chicken wrap with fries, and for desert I had a s'mores blizzard.  

Ohhhhhhhh my gosh guys, it was so good!! It had gram crackers and pieces of marshmallow filled chocolates. I want another one this week definitely :) We just crossed over to the mainland, getting ready to go bowling at Mac Daddy's! :)

4:00 PM
Just finished bowling! 



...and I came in dead last

...and fell on my butt. I blame these ugly shoes!
Now we are headed to the Emerald Plantation Shopping center! :)

7:00 PM
Just left Emerald Plantation! They have a lot of cute stores, that aren't neccesarly chain stores. One of my favorite ones to go to is the Country Store, because it has rows and rows of tacky beach junk ;) But I did buy stuff there, so apparently I like tacky beach junk! :) They also have a combination Candy Store and Toy Store, so I got some candy :) They are one of the candy stores that have bins of the "old" candy, and I always like those :) Now we are on our way to go eat at Port of Call! :)

8:30 PM
Just finished dinner! :) I had "Burried Treasure" which is just potato wedges with cheese, bacon, and onions :)
They were good, but I got full quick! :) I really liked that we got to sit beside the window and watch the sun set while we ate, which was pretty :)
Now we are on our way to play putt-putt golf again!

10:15 PM
Just finished playing at the Lighthouse, which was a lot of fun :)
I am the only one out of my family who has yet to get a hole in one... I need to work on that ;)

1:00 AM
Wow... this is the latest I've stayed up in a while! Once again, I got caught up in reading :) Well I think I am going to keep tonight's farewell short and simple, because I am tired! Goodnight everyone, love you all :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Best Beach Ever!

So... I am debating on if I should even share this with you because it is so amazing! This is the most absolutely amazing beach I have ever been to in my life! It is Emerald Isle NC it is perfect!  So in my mind it is so perfect because: It is on the beautiful coast of North Carolina (which is where I live, and where I love!) It's name is Emerald ISLE so its on a cute little island (Duh!), at some places o the island you can see the Bogue Sound (yes this is a body of water, and yes this is a real place) and the Atlantic Ocean on the other It is a quite little town so everyone if friendly, and the beaches are never crowded There is a nice little aquarium just up the island a bit The is a little shopping center called Emerald Plantations that includes a movie theater , restaurants, shops, and a river where you can feed Sea Turtles (this is especially fun because there's one that is bigger than my six year old brother! It lives at the bottom and only comes up occasiona...

How to Survive a Looooong Car Trip for Teens

So you are going on vacation (or on a road trip) and going to be in the car for quite a while, if you are anything like me this sounds absolutely TERRIBLE. So here are a few tips on ways to survive this "lovely" time with your family. A few weeks before the trip, make a packing list  You will need to take this with you on the trip so you will be able to repack. Wash and avoid wearing all of the clothes you're going to take with you . Start packing the week before the trip .  Fold or better yet, roll the clothes. I'm bad for not folding, and I always end up with wrinkles and I can never find anything unless I dump out my whole suitcase, which is a MAJOR pain.  Rolling the clothes instead of folding makes for tighter packing and no creases at the fold lines. Pack a plastic garbage bag for dirty laundry. Bring books  Bring ones that you love, or ones that you need to read for school (so either way you will end up reading it and keeping ...