Skip to main content

College Countdown: Planer and Week at a Glance

The week prior to move in is going to be crazy!! 

We are getting back from Disney the night of August 11th, and I move in between 1:00 and 4:00 on the 12th… Between driving over ten hours back home, unpacking from Disney, finishing packing for college, and then finally moving in, it is going to be a chaotic two days!  

Once I'm home I have to pack up my clothes (which I've already picked out), pack any toiletries I haven't been able to, and anything else last minute which I wasn't able to before the Disney trip!

My schedule for the day went something like this...
  • Staying up late into the night packing and then waking up much too early to continue 
  • 12:00 Lunch at my Grandmother's house with my extended family since I haven't seen them in a while and won't see them again for a longer while!
  • 2:00 Leave for College with pitstops at the place I used to work to pick up my check, the bank to cash the check, and then off to college!
  • 3:45 Moving in... Right before move in time... Barely on time like always!
That night I have a floor meeting at my dorm, and then more "welcome weekend" events that continue the next few days!

This is going to be a week filled with really fun posts, packing lists and tips, and ending it all up with a dorm tour!  Come back tomorrow for more!


I will link below the rests of the posts in this series, and thank you all for coming on this countdown to college journey with me!


Let's Connect!
Sassy Sweets Cupcakes Facebookwww.facebook.com/SassySweetsCupcakeBakery
Personal Instagramwww.instagram.com/bethanyallen15
And if you wouldn't mind to sign up with my referral links... 
Swagbucks - This is a site where you earn points to get rewards, and it really works! If you want an invite you can e-mail me (allenfamilyvacationplans@gmail.com ) or paste this referral link (swagbucks.com/refer/beachbabe15 ) in the box when you sign up!
Influenster - This is a site where you sync up all of your social media accounts and they will send you products to review based on your interests: www.influenster.com/refferal 
Groupon - A shopping website where everything is super cheap! www.groupon.com/visitor_referral
Graze - A food subscription that you can choose to get weekly, every other week or monthly!  When you sign up please use this code: RR93G9KTP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!

To Do Before Going Down To The Beach

So you are going down to the beach tomorrow, but what are you supposed to do before you go down? So yea I know this seems kind of like a common sense post, but you wouldn't believe how many people skip simple things before going down to the beach, things that can make the whole experience soooo much better! Well the very first thing to do would be to pack your beach bag but i've already made a MUCH more detailed post on that and you can see that at  summertimesweety.blogspot.com/beach-bags 1. So the first thing, picking your bathing suit and cover up There are some bathing suits that look better on some body types than others and even though I plan to have that post up in the future...I don't right now. As for cover ups, I recommend them so you will be able to put something back on if you get to much sun. When I wear a bathing suit I usually wear board shorts over the bottoms anyway, then I put on a cute little dress or cami. Well I really hope that I wouldn&

Three Ways to Christmas Shop on the Cheap

Christmas shopping is something a lot of us tend to put off until the last second, and then are scrambling the week before Christmas to buy things just because you feel like you have to.  You end up buying something, at exorbitant obnoxious prices, that you know the person you are buying for won’t even like! I came up with a few ways you can get awesome presents, not have to kill yourself trying to get them at the last minute, and not break the bank... My first suggestion, is to shop in advance!  I know, this seems super simple, but you wouldn't believe the difference it makes to start a couple months in advance, and just buy things you know the person would like as you see them.  This year, I stopped in an antique shop on my way to work one day, just to look around.  I ended up leaving with this gorgeous bowl, mug, and tea set with I am planning to give to family members, and because the place was about to close down, I got them for half off the original price! Tha