The top drawer is my most accessed face base products drawer!
- Full Coverage Foundation
- Lighter Coverage BB Cream/Tinted Moisturizer
- Under Eye Concealer
- Spot Concealer
- Pressed Powder
The second drawer contains all of my bluch, bronzer, and highlight products.
In the back of my desk organizer I keep my letter organizer with my eyeshadow palletes
- Eye Primer
- Palletes - I suggest bringing primarily your favorite pallete, such as my Naked 3, instead of dealing with the clutter of single eyeshadows (even though I brought a few of those too...)
- Cream Eyeshadow
This is my cluttered drawer with my eyeliner, mascara, and single eyeshadows
- Eyeliner - These are just suggestions of things I use often, you obviously bring whatever works for you
- Brown Pencil
- Black Pencil
- Liquid/Gel Eyeliner
- Colorful - Something fun!
- White - For the waterline
- Mascara - I always bring much too much mascara... Maybe limit yourself to a waterproof and non-waterproof
My favorite drawer!
- Lips - Bring a good mix
- Lip balm
- Bronzer Brushes
- Foundation Brush
- Blush Brush
- Kabuki Brush
- Eyeshadow Brushes
So I keep all of my less used products in the top drawer of a large three drawer contiainer under my bed in a slightly organized fashion.
- Teeth - These things I keep in the medicine cabinate above the sink
- Steripods - Dorms are gross, protect your toothbrush
- Skincare products
- Oil Blotting Sheets
- Makeup Remover Wipes
- Face Lotion/Eye Cream
- Spot Treatment
- Eyes - Obviously this doesn't apply to everybody
- Contacts Case
- Extra Contacts
In the top drawer of my desk I keep all of my most used hair products and such, also is a slightly organized fashion!
- Hair - These are just suggestions based on what I use often
- Hair Spray
- Leave-in Conditioner
- Dry Shampoo
- Argon Oil
- Baby Powder - Used like Dry Shampoo, but in dire situations
- Widetooth Comb
- Straightener - I keep this hanging on a command hook under my desk and out of the way
- Curling Iron
- Hair Dryer
I wanted to be able to see all of my lotions, so I keep them in a basket where I can see them also under my bed.
- Bath and Body Works - Gotta have the basic white girl smells!
- Jergens Self Tanner - Or your preferred brand
- Body Butter - For the intense cold months with very dry sin
I keep all of my perfume in a pretty arrangement on my dresser beside my bed!
- Body Spray - Such as Bath and Body Works
- Marc Jacobs Honey - This is my favorite, I suggest bringing at least one nice perfume for big nights out or special dates!
I keep all of my colorful nailpolish in the bottom drawer of my makeup drawers, and the rest of my tools in the top disorganized drawer of the big drawer set!
- Nail Fie
- Nail Polish Remover
- Nail Clips
- Colored Nail Polish - Limit yourself! You won't use them all that often!
- Clear Nail Polish
- Hand Cream
- Foot Cream
- Shower Gel
- Body Scrub
- Hair Mask
- Skincare Products
- Bath Pouf
- Shave Gel
I will link below the rests of the posts in this series, and thank you all for coming on this countdown to college journey with me!
Day 2 - College Countdown: Dorm Haul
Day 6 - College Countdown: Dorm Tour