So this obviously isn't every single thing I bought for college... Doing a post like that would be ten miles long! These are some of the more stand out, good deals, or cute things I bought!
- Hamper - A nice, durable, super pretty one that my mom bought me for Easter
- Shower Caddy
- Hand Towel - A pretty yellow one that matches my room from the kitchen department
- Hangers - Just the cheap plastic ones, I think they work as well as the felt ones everyone loves!
- Bowls and Cups - Just cheap plastic ones, I wasn't looking for durable and long lasting, it's college!
- Comforter - I fount this set on sale after the dorm craze last year and I was so extited! It was EXACTLY what I wanted, and came with sheets, the sham, a baby pillow, and the comforter.
- Jersey Sheets
- Mattress Pad - I found a 2.5 inch thick foam one also on sale, and for only $40! That's a great deal compared to the price they are most places
- Heated Mattress Cover - This was also on sale for only $15! So much excitement!
- Plastic Drawers - Finally from Walmart I got these little plastic drawers, as well as a large set, and then decorated the clear drawers with yellow tacky paper from Target! Let me know if you want a DIY on this
- Laundry Bag - It was just a cheap one from Target's (amazing) dollar section, but it is huge! I can fit so much in it to lug home with me!
- Glass Jars - See the glass jar in the middle? I found a set of four in the Target dollar section! One is currently holding paper clips, one with bobby pins, and one with hairbows
- Brush/Pencil Cups - Also from the Target dollar section!
- Cupcake diffuser - It is one of the scent diffusers, it doesn't really smell like cupcakes though... More like fruity alcohol truthfuly
- Blanket - The blanket is one of the soft minkey ones, and it has a big landscape scene with a sign that says "Journey," in all shades of grey, it is perfect!
- Bedside Caddy - It is actually currently full of desk supplies and hanging at the end of my bed, but it is useful and came from the Target dollar section!
- Gray Pillows - These came is a double set for like $13, I love them!
- Lights - I think these are technically supposed to be Garden lights, but I made a faux headboard with them instead!
- Under Bed Storage - This bin is amazing... I found it on sale, it matched my room perfectly and is stain resistant! It currently stores my snacks.
- Trashcan - This was not a smart purchase... Much too small
- Backpack - Apparently this pattern is now retired, and I was able to get it for only $30! It is huge and has tons of storage pockets, I love it!
- Lighted Makeup Mirror - I am used to very bright lights in my bathroom at home, so I knew the dorm room lighting would be a struggle... This provides a nice amount of light, though not natural at all. It has worked well enough!
I will link below the rests of the posts in this series, and thank you all for coming on this countdown to college journey with me!
Day 2 - College Countdown: Dorm Haul
Day 6 - College Countdown: Dorm Tour