Skip to main content

Spa Weekend Haul!


So last Thursday and Friday, I went on a Spa Weekend trip with my friend Kaitlyn.
Of course, we went shopping...
Is that even a question??

Wedding Expo Gifts
There were a few of the same vendors at this Expo as there was at the last one (like Stargazer Designs, who actually recognized me!), but mostly they were all new to me!

 















There was not as big of a collection of vendors, but we still got some cool stuff!
The bag at this event was significantly nicer and cuter than the last one. It says "To Have and To Hold... all of your wedding inspiration."  How cute is that?
From some of the different vendor's I received a homemade chocolate truffle, a koozie, a photo booth picture strip, a tattoo and pin, dove chocolate, a baby flashlight! 

Walmart
Sally Hanson Bleach - So far, I am super impressed with this stuff!  The first time I used it I made the large batch, my friend and I used it, and still had a TON left! So this will last quite a while.


Engagement Ring - Well... a fake one!  If you would like to see the full explanation as to why we were buying engagement rings you can check it out here!

Kia
Key Copies - I probably spent the most at the Kia place of anywhere... which is very sad... But I've locked myself out of my car twice lately, so these were necessary!

Bed Bath and Beyond
Hangers - Which are very pretty, and blue, and were on sale, and I had a coupon, and I will take off to college with me next year... but I left them in my friend's car...

Bath and Body Works
Candle - This smells like heaven, was on sale, and my mall just got their own White Barn candle store, so they gave me a cute little pack of their matches brand as well!
Perfume - I got this for free with a $10 purchase!  With all I have, that is the only way I ever buy BBW anymore...

Icing
Earrings - Both these and the headband were only $2 each!
Headband - So I thought this would be cute if and when I go to a music festival again this year!

Ulta
Bridal Emergency Kit - So... I was already in a bridal mood, what can I say? Also, this is usually around $25, and I got it for $7!  I put it in my hope chest for one day when I do get married!

Old Navy
There were such amazing sales here...
Cardigan - on sale for $9.98, it's called the Grandpa Cardigan, how cute is that?
Tank top - This would be the best deal of the trip, at $0.47!


Bathing suit tops - The one on the left is a blue aztec print with a razor back, and tie in the front... it is very interesting to say the least!  The one on the right is just a traditional black top.  They were $1.47 each!


Shorts - I love athletic shorts, and had looked at buying these before but decided on another pair... Then I found these on sale again for $3.47!

Vera Bradley
Lunchbox - I have been looking at this for a  while now, but didn't think I really needed it.  I now carry a lunchbox everyday again, which I haven't done since like middle school! So yeah... I needed it. And it is so cute!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...

DIY Beach Spray

 I always wanted the Beach Spray for your hair that gives you the just came off of the beach wavy look, but there so dang expensive! So this is a recipe you can use to make your own!  Things You'll Need Plastic spray bottle 1 tsp. sea salt 8 oz. water 1/2 - 1 tsp. coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner Lemon Juice 3 drops essential oil (optional) Instructions Pour water into the plastic spray bottle. Add sea salt, NOT table salt. The more salt you add, the more "crunchy," textured and beach like your hair will feel. Add moisturizer to combat the drying factor of the salt. Use coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner. Avoid adding more than a teaspoon because it can weigh down your hair. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture if you plan on being out in the sun at all. Cute hair and highlights, Score! :) Add essential oil for fragrance and additional benefits. Choose your favorit...

January Nibblr Subscription Box

So after searching around on  My Subscription Addiction  for a subscription box to try out for free or on the cheap to see if I liked it, I found this Nibblr box from the Pillsbury company! Upon opening my box, I found a tray of four, healthy, portion controlled snacks. Each month they send you four snacks at random, until you begin to personalize your account.  You can personalize your account by selecting "Love it, Like it, Interested, or No Thanks".  All snacks begin marked "Interested", and after trying them you may mark them otherwise.  They will then try to send snacks marked "Love it" and "Like it" more often, and avoid sending the ones marked "No Thanks". The first snack on my try was "PB Graham" It is described as "peanuts, peanut wafers, and graham cookies snack mix", and falls into the "Feel Good Sweets" category. Just a note, Nibblr CAN NOT cater to food allergies, and from wha...