Skip to main content

Ipsy October

First of all, the bag for October? Super cute.
I mean, they have all been adorable, but this would be such a cute pop of color kind of clutch!


As far as the bag goes, it wasn’t my favorite, but I liked it!

The first thing I pulled out of the bag, also the least impressive and most expensive, were the tweezers.  They are from a company centered in another country, and with the exchange rate equaled out to about $20! 
I don’t generally pluck my eyebrows, and the tweezers I had weren’t great.  So though they aren’t my favorite thing I’ve ever gotten, it is a really nice product which I will put to use!

The next thing I got, which I was super excited to see, was an It Cosmetics Hello Lashes Mascara!
This is the first really nice makeup item I've received, and I am loving it! Just a couple of coats and your lashes are super long and dark.

I also received this Eve-NYC Hair Mask.  This is like a very thick conditioner, and smells faintly sweet, a bit like candy and vanilla.  It was a nice hair mask, but I wouldn't run out to repurchase it.

One of the things I have used the most and been the most excited about is the Peter Lamas Pumpkin Facial Scrub.  I swear, I could eat this stuff!  It smells so amazing.  It's not as course of a scrub as the St Ives Apricot scrub (my favorite), but it has been a fun little treat for the fall!

The final thing, which I have been using nonstop, is The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Committed.  This is the perfect your lips but better fall color, and I've really been loving it!  It is a mini sample size, so though that means there is less product, it is the perfect size to just stick in my wallet and go!

Overall, it was a really good bag!
If you would like one of these, follow this link to their website and set up a subscription for yourself for only $10 a month!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...