Skip to main content

Holly Jolly TAG (2nd edition!)

1. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?

Last year I went Black Friday shopping but I didn't get to go this year :( I did do most of my Christmas shopping on Black Friday last year, this year most of it has been online.

2. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?

Polar Express! Who wouldn't want to go to the North Pole and meet Santa!! :D

3. Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

Eve :) On Christmas Eve you still are in the Christmas spirit with anticipation for the next morning

4. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it? 

Usually we put it up the weekend after Thanksgiving and then we all decorate it as a family, but this year we had to put it up early because we were busy the next two weekends

5. White lights or colored lights?

White

6. Are you guilty of peeking at your presents or do you like the surprise?

Surprise!

7. Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or in Santa's Workshop?

Santa's Workshop! Who wouldn't want to stay with all of the cute little elves! :)

8.Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions!

Spending the whole day with my extended family

9. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?

My Boyfriend ;)

10. What tops your tree?

A big gold Bow

11. Can you name the 12 days of Christmas?

A partridge in a pear tree
2 turtle doves
3 french hens
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 maids a milking
11
12
So... no i guess not :P

12. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?

Yes... not fun...

13. Do you countdown to Christmas? If so, how many days are left?
Yes! 31 days!

14. What are some foods and treats you can count on having every holiday season?

Things covered in white chocolate!

15. How has Christmas kept its magic for you as you've grown older?
Keeping it alive for my little brother and baby cousin :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

To Do Before Going Down To The Beach

So you are going down to the beach tomorrow, but what are you supposed to do before you go down? So yea I know this seems kind of like a common sense post, but you wouldn't believe how many people skip simple things before going down to the beach, things that can make the whole experience soooo much better! Well the very first thing to do would be to pack your beach bag but i've already made a MUCH more detailed post on that and you can see that at  summertimesweety.blogspot.com/beach-bags 1. So the first thing, picking your bathing suit and cover up There are some bathing suits that look better on some body types than others and even though I plan to have that post up in the future...I don't right now. As for cover ups, I recommend them so you will be able to put something back on if you get to much sun. When I wear a bathing suit I usually wear board shorts over the bottoms anyway, then I put on a cute little dress or cami. Well I really hope that I would...

Best Beach Ever!

So... I am debating on if I should even share this with you because it is so amazing! This is the most absolutely amazing beach I have ever been to in my life! It is Emerald Isle NC it is perfect!  So in my mind it is so perfect because: It is on the beautiful coast of North Carolina (which is where I live, and where I love!) It's name is Emerald ISLE so its on a cute little island (Duh!), at some places o the island you can see the Bogue Sound (yes this is a body of water, and yes this is a real place) and the Atlantic Ocean on the other It is a quite little town so everyone if friendly, and the beaches are never crowded There is a nice little aquarium just up the island a bit The is a little shopping center called Emerald Plantations that includes a movie theater , restaurants, shops, and a river where you can feed Sea Turtles (this is especially fun because there's one that is bigger than my six year old brother! It lives at the bottom and only comes up occasiona...