Skip to main content

Emergency Kit For Girls

So we have all had that moment where the zipper on your jeans break, or the back of your earring falls, off but of course you have nothing to fix this problem, so what do you do? I have created my very own emergency kit that covers all of the things I could think of that I would need!



Here is the little bag I fit it all in...


Safety Pins in case a strap breaks
Earring Backs in case you lose one
Small Hairbands/Rubber Bands
Bobby Pins



I pack them like this in this little bag for easy access


An extra contact in case one falls out or rips (If applicable)
Oil Blotting Sheets



Once again, easy access



A few dollers



Ibuprofen, Tylenol, Advil, any legal over the counter pain reliever 


Band-aids for cuts and Blisters



A pad or tampon in case of a "surprise"


Chapstick or Lipgloss


A nail file and a small bottle of clear fingernail polish for a quick fix on cuts or nails




Hair-bows



...and finally, a mirror




Put this little bag in your purse or backpack so you will always have it if you need anything in it!
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2018 Recap Part One (January-July)

So I took a year off!  2018 was a crazy year, and a lot has happened, so I thought it might be fun to do a recap of all of the fun, unexpected, and just crazy things that happened in 2018! January I started the year off by having coffee and lunch with my favorite girl at my favorite coffee shop! (She is also the photographer of the picture shown above.) The majority of the rest of January was spent trying to figure out my life... I made some big changes relationship wise by ending an almost five year relationship I was reluctant to let go of, but it ended up being a wonderful decision that has allowed me to grow in so many ways since.  Sometimes life has growing pains. Oh, I also turned 21 the month before, so there were a lot of other (now legal) activities going on in my life to help the healing process! February And in February a wonderful new man came into my life!  He was my roommate's best friend, so he had been around a lot, but suddenly I was a

Three Ways to Christmas Shop on the Cheap

Christmas shopping is something a lot of us tend to put off until the last second, and then are scrambling the week before Christmas to buy things just because you feel like you have to.  You end up buying something, at exorbitant obnoxious prices, that you know the person you are buying for won’t even like! I came up with a few ways you can get awesome presents, not have to kill yourself trying to get them at the last minute, and not break the bank... My first suggestion, is to shop in advance!  I know, this seems super simple, but you wouldn't believe the difference it makes to start a couple months in advance, and just buy things you know the person would like as you see them.  This year, I stopped in an antique shop on my way to work one day, just to look around.  I ended up leaving with this gorgeous bowl, mug, and tea set with I am planning to give to family members, and because the place was about to close down, I got them for half off the original price! Tha

Fragrant Jewels: Shipment One

So I decided to try a new Subscription Box... Remember when that was all I did??  I'm sure most of you have heard of the company Fragrant Jewels.  They create candles, bath bombs, and other fun products, all with rings hidden inside! The first box I received was a present for a friend, and I liked hers so much I decided to try it out as well!  I really wanted a candle though, and sadly this box didn't contain one.  But regardless, this is the Sweet Retreat collection.  The scent is described as "Cool Marine Breeze, Fresh Lavender, and Soothing Chamomile."  It is a bit to floral and fragrant to be especially soothing, but it is very nice and bright for spring. The first item in the box were mini bath bombs.  I actually prefer this size of bath bombs to the big ones!  I was, however, afraid that since they were mini that this product wouldn't come with a ring, which kind of defeats the purpose of Fragrant "Jewels" doesn't it?  But no worries