Skip to main content

Emergency Kit For Girls

So we have all had that moment where the zipper on your jeans break, or the back of your earring falls, off but of course you have nothing to fix this problem, so what do you do? I have created my very own emergency kit that covers all of the things I could think of that I would need!



Here is the little bag I fit it all in...


Safety Pins in case a strap breaks
Earring Backs in case you lose one
Small Hairbands/Rubber Bands
Bobby Pins



I pack them like this in this little bag for easy access


An extra contact in case one falls out or rips (If applicable)
Oil Blotting Sheets



Once again, easy access



A few dollers



Ibuprofen, Tylenol, Advil, any legal over the counter pain reliever 


Band-aids for cuts and Blisters



A pad or tampon in case of a "surprise"


Chapstick or Lipgloss


A nail file and a small bottle of clear fingernail polish for a quick fix on cuts or nails




Hair-bows



...and finally, a mirror




Put this little bag in your purse or backpack so you will always have it if you need anything in it!
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

To Do Before Going Down To The Beach

So you are going down to the beach tomorrow, but what are you supposed to do before you go down? So yea I know this seems kind of like a common sense post, but you wouldn't believe how many people skip simple things before going down to the beach, things that can make the whole experience soooo much better! Well the very first thing to do would be to pack your beach bag but i've already made a MUCH more detailed post on that and you can see that at  summertimesweety.blogspot.com/beach-bags 1. So the first thing, picking your bathing suit and cover up There are some bathing suits that look better on some body types than others and even though I plan to have that post up in the future...I don't right now. As for cover ups, I recommend them so you will be able to put something back on if you get to much sun. When I wear a bathing suit I usually wear board shorts over the bottoms anyway, then I put on a cute little dress or cami. Well I really hope that I would...

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...