Skip to main content

Three Ways to Christmas Shop on the Cheap

Christmas shopping is something a lot of us tend to put off until the last second, and then are scrambling the week before Christmas to buy things just because you feel like you have to.  You end up buying something, at exorbitant obnoxious prices, that you know the person you are buying for won’t even like!


I came up with a few ways you can get awesome presents, not have to kill yourself trying to get them at the last minute, and not break the bank...

  1. My first suggestion, is to shop in advance! I know, this seems super simple, but you wouldn't believe the difference it makes to start a couple months in advance, and just buy things you know the person would like as you see them.  This year, I stopped in an antique shop on my way to work one day, just to look around.  I ended up leaving with this gorgeous bowl, mug, and tea set with I am planning to give to family members, and because the place was about to close down, I got them for half off the original price!
  2. That leads me right into my next suggestion, shop sales and discount shops, and don't be afraid to use coupons!  Ross and TJ-Maxx are two of my favorite store to shop at, and Christmas is no exception!  You can get very nice gifts, at much cheaper prices.  This year I found this canvas poster from the Batman moves, that is so tall it comes up past my hips.  That is like, three feet tall!  It is really awesome looking, and when Christmas comes and Maze and I exchange presents, I'll be ready!  Oh, and as crazy as it may be, give black Friday shopping a chance! I'm not saying go get in fist fights and pepper spray people, but take advantage of those sales while you have the chance.
  3. Similarly to shopping discount stores, I am all about those discount apps!  Ever heard of Jane.com? There is a website as well, but I prefer the app.  It gathers all of the cute (and usually monogrammed!) deals from all over the internet, and shows you the best ones each day.  If you like the item, you better get it though, because the deals usually only last about three days!  Similarly, apps/websites like Goupon.com and Bradsdeals.com never cease to amaze me.  I have been all about Groupon lately, because you can buy awesome experiences (like massages and Fun Depot trips) at crazy discounts!  Everyone will love you at Christmas if you buy them spa packages!  Finally, we can't forget Retailmenot.com, which always has amazing coupons.

Those are my top three tips for Christmas shopping early, and as cheap and nice as possible!  I love giving gifts, so I don't skimp on the quality, but I am also a broke college student, so I value a good deal!

Comments

  1. You are writting some interesting and Best content i also bookmark this url....You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary... you are totally awesome...
    Paytm Coupons & Offer Code
    Croma Coupons & Offer Code
    Pepperfry Coupons & Offer Code
    Shopclues Coupons & Offer Code
    Tatacliq Coupons & Offer Code
    Amazon Offers, Coupons, Summer Sale

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...