Skip to main content

Walmart Box: Summer

Walmart box time!
It is always fun receiving this cheap quarterly box!  This wasn't even close to my favorite of the ones I have received in the past, but for $5 I think I can make the sacrifice every three months, and I still had a few good finds!

The first thing I pulled out of my box were these Eco Tools Mask Remover Sponges.  I have actually never seen a product like this before and I am excited to try them out!  Most of my brushes are Eco Tools brand and their products as a whole are awesome, so I have high expectations for these!  I hope they work!

These are the imPress Press-on Manicure nails.  I have longer nails, so I never buy into the acrylics or gel or anything.  These ended up on a swap site and were actually snapped up pretty quick, so I'm not mad about it!

This is the Got2b Ultra Glued Styling Gel.  Gel isn't my thing, but my middle school brother is obsessed, as most of them are.  So I can promise you that this will in no way go to waste, he was very excited to add more of the stuff to his stash!

This is the Pantene Dream Care Shampoo...

...and conditioner!  I always like adding more small travel bottles of shampoo and conditioner to my collection, so I was very happy to have these!  I recently went through and cleaned out a lot of old stuff, and I was in no way lacking now, but it is always good to replenish the collection!

These are the Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes.  I have tried these many times before and they are always a success.  I ended up taking these on a trip to the beach with me and had more than enough.  They take off makeup wonderfully and never leave a sticky residue.

Aaaaaand the papers/foil packets.  I received a sample of the Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel, and I don't lean my brushes enough, so that is always good.  I also got a Pantene ad, and a Smile promo code.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Best Beach Ever!

So... I am debating on if I should even share this with you because it is so amazing! This is the most absolutely amazing beach I have ever been to in my life! It is Emerald Isle NC it is perfect!  So in my mind it is so perfect because: It is on the beautiful coast of North Carolina (which is where I live, and where I love!) It's name is Emerald ISLE so its on a cute little island (Duh!), at some places o the island you can see the Bogue Sound (yes this is a body of water, and yes this is a real place) and the Atlantic Ocean on the other It is a quite little town so everyone if friendly, and the beaches are never crowded There is a nice little aquarium just up the island a bit The is a little shopping center called Emerald Plantations that includes a movie theater , restaurants, shops, and a river where you can feed Sea Turtles (this is especially fun because there's one that is bigger than my six year old brother! It lives at the bottom and only comes up occasiona...

How to Survive a Looooong Car Trip for Teens

So you are going on vacation (or on a road trip) and going to be in the car for quite a while, if you are anything like me this sounds absolutely TERRIBLE. So here are a few tips on ways to survive this "lovely" time with your family. A few weeks before the trip, make a packing list  You will need to take this with you on the trip so you will be able to repack. Wash and avoid wearing all of the clothes you're going to take with you . Start packing the week before the trip .  Fold or better yet, roll the clothes. I'm bad for not folding, and I always end up with wrinkles and I can never find anything unless I dump out my whole suitcase, which is a MAJOR pain.  Rolling the clothes instead of folding makes for tighter packing and no creases at the fold lines. Pack a plastic garbage bag for dirty laundry. Bring books  Bring ones that you love, or ones that you need to read for school (so either way you will end up reading it and keeping ...