Skip to main content

Ipsy: March Throwback

First of all, this is one of the cuuuutest bag I've gotten in a while!
This bag was probably about 50/50 on how I liked the actual products I received, but keep reading for a cool surprise in the end!

This is the NYX Liquid Suede lipstick and I really enjoyed it! I was wary of this color when I first pulled it out, but after putting it on I found out that it was really pretty!!  It dries very matte, and lasts quite a while. 

This is a really pretty eyeshadow, it is the brand Manna Kadar in the color Fantasy.  It is a pretty basic color and the packaging is kind of cheap, but it is a nice full size, so I'm not mad at it!

I never wear my hair straight three days in a row... This is a nice product from Marc Anthony again, and it smells good, it just isn't something I will use often.

This is the Pixie blush and highlighter duo in rose gold, and it was sooooo pretty!  And then it fell off my sink and instantly broke on the edge.  And then it happened again and completely shattered.  I can't tell you how upset I am because it was gorgeous, but just way way too soft...

Another nice eyechadow brush, this time from Beau Gachis, that I actually used with the highlighter in this bag, until I broke it that is...

So if you review your products after receiving them from Ipsy, you get points!  With these points you can then "buy" different products and essentially get bonus products for free!  In this bag I used up my points to get a Beaute Basics eyeshadow pencil in Sahara Gold, a Selfie 2 hour self tanner, and the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water!  The Primer Water was by far my favorite out of these products, and it can be used as a primer or finishing spray, which is how I used it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

DIY Beach Spray

 I always wanted the Beach Spray for your hair that gives you the just came off of the beach wavy look, but there so dang expensive! So this is a recipe you can use to make your own!  Things You'll Need Plastic spray bottle 1 tsp. sea salt 8 oz. water 1/2 - 1 tsp. coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner Lemon Juice 3 drops essential oil (optional) Instructions Pour water into the plastic spray bottle. Add sea salt, NOT table salt. The more salt you add, the more "crunchy," textured and beach like your hair will feel. Add moisturizer to combat the drying factor of the salt. Use coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner. Avoid adding more than a teaspoon because it can weigh down your hair. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture if you plan on being out in the sun at all. Cute hair and highlights, Score! :) Add essential oil for fragrance and additional benefits. Choose your favorit...