Just wanted to let you all know the extreme level of excitement I have right now! I just received my Plumpaper personalized planner, and my FREE Love With Food subscription box! I will be updating last week's Christmas post with a picture of my planner, and be doing an in depth post on the planner, and accessories I ordered, in late February after I have used it for a bit! Also, keep your eye out for my TWO (yes I said two) subscription box posts coming soon! See you later this week with my regularly scheduled post!
This is an outdated version in my opinion. Feel free to use it, but I have posted the latesest version here: http://summertimesweety.blogspot.com/p/packing-lists-and-tips.html Here is an updated version of my packing list for the beach! I hope this helps you out some! Beach Vacation Packing List!! Toiletries and Personal Care Toothbrush, Toothpaste, and Floss Deodorant Nails - Clips - Nail polish - Nail polish remover - Emery Board - Cotton Balls Hair - Brush - Comb - Hair styling products - Hair Straightener - Blow Dryer - Dry Shampoo - Hair-bows - Elastics ...
Comments
Post a Comment