Just wanted to let you all know the extreme level of excitement I have right now! I just received my Plumpaper personalized planner, and my FREE Love With Food subscription box! I will be updating last week's Christmas post with a picture of my planner, and be doing an in depth post on the planner, and accessories I ordered, in late February after I have used it for a bit! Also, keep your eye out for my TWO (yes I said two) subscription box posts coming soon! See you later this week with my regularly scheduled post!
This is the May Love With Food box, and it was really cute! It had a nice variety, and some very cool different things that I wouldn't normally have bought myself, but I plan to look for again! The flavor of this Kutoa Peanut Butter and Jelly bar was pretty good, but the texture really threw me off... It had a very soft texture, and I like my bars like this to have a little crunch. That soft texture in addition to the subtle flavor just wasn't a great combination. These Smarty Pants Women's Vitamin Gummies were a "bonus" this month and not technically counted as one of the food items, which I thought was cool! There were enough in there for a few days worth of doses, and even though they weren't my favorite gummy vitamins ever, they were pretty good! Trail Mix isn't really my thing because I tend to pick out what I want and leave the rest... But this Emily's trail mix wasn't bad, it just isn't my favorite I don't ...
Comments
Post a Comment