Skip to main content

Be Mine... Valentine's Day TAG

I thought this would be a good way to end the short lived "Be Mine" series, by answering some personal questions about my past present and future Valentine's Day's. If you liked the series comment below and tell me why (or why not) so I can learn for next year!


1. What are your thoughts on Valentines Day/Why? 
I loooooove Valentine's Day! Even if I didn't have a boyfriend, I would love it because it is just so lovey dovey and sweet <3 ...and i like chocolate ;)

2. Have you ever had a valentine before? 

Yes, this year and 2 years ago... same guy ;)

3. What is the cutest thing that you have ever experienced/seen a friend experience on Valentines Day? 

I'm not sure... What do you all think? Leave your ideas in the comments below!

4. What is your favorite Valentines Day candy? 

Chocolate!!!! Yum :)

5. Do you have a valentine this year?

Yes :) On Valentine's day we will have been together 7 months and 1 day

6. If you were to get a gift on Valentines Day what would it be? (ideal gift)

Remember the picture of the necklace that I posted that my boyfriend got me for my birthday? It is a silver chain with a heart charm, it has my initials on one side and his on the other :) That would have been cute for Valentine's Day.
I also like the idea of stuffed animals for Valentines Day (I got one of those from him this year)
And I reeeeeeeeally want his Sweatshirt...

7. If you were to have a celebrity valentine, who would it be?

Channing Tatum!!! Ohhhhhhh my gosh... If I woke up from a coma and Channing Tatum was standing beside my bed saying we were married, I sure wouldn't deny it! (The Vow reference for those who don't know ;)


(And I am adding these questions)

8. What are you doing for Valentine's Day?
My boyfriend came over and spent the day at my house this past weekend, it was a lot of fun :) We watched the movie Here Comes The Boom and Basketball and The Walking Dead, you know typical Valentine's Day things... not, he wouldn't let me have the remote -_-

9. What did you get your significant other this Valentine's Day?
I got him: A Sports Illustrated Football Book and A Terry Bradshaw Rookie Football Card (He loves football and Terry Bradshaw is one of his favorite players), The movie "Rocky" (The movie we were watching one of the first times he kissed me), and something that is part of our inside joke (hopefully he will laugh... it might make him mad, but he would definitely kill me if i told you what it was ;)

10. What did you get for Valentine's Day this year?
I got: a red fuzzy Valentine's Day Bear, A Carolina bag, and a ton of Candy :)



I love you all and hope you have a wonderful love filled Valentine's Day!!!
<3
If you want to see all of the posts in the "Be Mine" series, click here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Best Beach Ever!

So... I am debating on if I should even share this with you because it is so amazing! This is the most absolutely amazing beach I have ever been to in my life! It is Emerald Isle NC it is perfect!  So in my mind it is so perfect because: It is on the beautiful coast of North Carolina (which is where I live, and where I love!) It's name is Emerald ISLE so its on a cute little island (Duh!), at some places o the island you can see the Bogue Sound (yes this is a body of water, and yes this is a real place) and the Atlantic Ocean on the other It is a quite little town so everyone if friendly, and the beaches are never crowded There is a nice little aquarium just up the island a bit The is a little shopping center called Emerald Plantations that includes a movie theater , restaurants, shops, and a river where you can feed Sea Turtles (this is especially fun because there's one that is bigger than my six year old brother! It lives at the bottom and only comes up occasiona...

How to Survive a Looooong Car Trip for Teens

So you are going on vacation (or on a road trip) and going to be in the car for quite a while, if you are anything like me this sounds absolutely TERRIBLE. So here are a few tips on ways to survive this "lovely" time with your family. A few weeks before the trip, make a packing list  You will need to take this with you on the trip so you will be able to repack. Wash and avoid wearing all of the clothes you're going to take with you . Start packing the week before the trip .  Fold or better yet, roll the clothes. I'm bad for not folding, and I always end up with wrinkles and I can never find anything unless I dump out my whole suitcase, which is a MAJOR pain.  Rolling the clothes instead of folding makes for tighter packing and no creases at the fold lines. Pack a plastic garbage bag for dirty laundry. Bring books  Bring ones that you love, or ones that you need to read for school (so either way you will end up reading it and keeping ...