Skip to main content

Newbie

So.... This is my first official post as a new blogger and I know I don't have much up yet but I would still love to have you as my follower! I am going to keep working to make this as great as possible all for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awesome Arms April

So I forgot to post this in April, but in case you still want it! :)

Packing Do's and Don'ts

If you're like most girls, you probably over pack for EVERYTHING!  "This summer, stick to the 50-percent packing method. So pack your suitcase once, take every thing out, pick half of all that stuff and re-pack. Seriously. Brilliant, right?" Ummm... No. I saw this on another website and I was like "Seriously???" You can bet that if I take the time to pick out clothes, set up outfits, and pack them in my suitcase, I AM NOT taking it all back out again!! So since we have officially ruled out that packing method, how about we discuss some other ways to save space and avoid overpacking! :) DO: 1. Check the calendar. If you're just going away for a weekend, you don't ten shirts, three skirts, two pairs of shorts, five pairs of jeans, and 500000000000000000..... pairs of shoes just because you might  need them. You won't. For short trips, put together outfits in your mind that you love and you know you will wear. For longer trips, pack...

Hot Chocolate Cupcakes!

Chocolate Cupcakes Ingredients: 2 cups of All-Purpose Flour 2/3 cup Unsweetened Cocoa 1 1/4 teaspoons Baking Soda 1 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder 3/4 cup Shortening 1 1/2 cups Sugar 2 eggs 1/2 cup Sour Cream 1 teaspoon Vanilla 1 cup Water Directions: Preheat oven to 350°, and line 24 muffin cups with cupcake liners. Mix together flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt, and baking powder. In a separate bowl, beat shortening with an electric mixer for 30 seconds. Beat in the sugar slowly in increments, beat for 2 minutes longer. Beat in eggs, sour cream and vanilla until well blended. Alternate adding in the flour mixture from step 2, and water until just blended. Don't overmix! Divide evenly among muffin cups and bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes in the pan. Remove from the pan and cool completely on racks Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting Ingredients: 1 cup Marshmallow Cream 2/3 cup But...