Skip to main content

Ipsy: June

So guys... I resubscribed to Ipsy!  Since I was back to having a summer job I figured I could spare $10 a month!  And so far, this bag wasn't the best, but I updated my profile so it will take a minute for them to readapt.

The bag this month though... It is on my swap site on MySubscriptionAddiction if you want it!  Needless to say, I wasn't impressed.

This is the Kokie nail polish in the color Gone Rio.  I hadn't ever heard of this brand before, but the packaging is adorable!  Apparently you can buy it at Walmart for around $5.  The color is a really nice orange-y coral and it has a decent lasting power considering how rough I am on my nails!  Overall I liked it and I would buy from this brand again.

This is the City Color Shimmer Shadow in the color Cheers to Life.  It is a pretty basic sandy brown with a ton of shimmer, obviously!  City Color isn't my favorite brand to get because it is fairly cheap and the products are kind of hit or miss.  I'll give it a try though!

This is the Hey Honey Uncover Detoxifying Mud Mask for Normal to Oily skin.  Though skin care products aren't my favorite, I like masks and they nailed my skin type so I can't complain!  I have received a few products from Hey Honey before and they were nice, so I'm excited to give this a try!

This is the NYX Whipped Fouette Cheek and Lip Soufflé in the color Plush.  I didn't realize it was a cheek product as well until I looked it up, and I also didn't realize this small bottle was the full size.  I tried it on my lips and it ended up pretty much being the exact color of my lips and not showing up at all, which was no fun, but it felt nice.  I'll have to give it a try on my cheeks!

This is The Balm blush in Balm Springs.  I love The Balm products and it is always fun to see one of their cute little compacts in a bag!  This is a nice basic pink blush and has already came in handy for travel!

To be honest I was only really excited about one item and the rest were just ok, but nothing was a total miss for me, so I'll take it!  But hey, I can already tell you that July was the absolute greatest!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Best Beach Ever!

So... I am debating on if I should even share this with you because it is so amazing! This is the most absolutely amazing beach I have ever been to in my life! It is Emerald Isle NC it is perfect!  So in my mind it is so perfect because: It is on the beautiful coast of North Carolina (which is where I live, and where I love!) It's name is Emerald ISLE so its on a cute little island (Duh!), at some places o the island you can see the Bogue Sound (yes this is a body of water, and yes this is a real place) and the Atlantic Ocean on the other It is a quite little town so everyone if friendly, and the beaches are never crowded There is a nice little aquarium just up the island a bit The is a little shopping center called Emerald Plantations that includes a movie theater , restaurants, shops, and a river where you can feed Sea Turtles (this is especially fun because there's one that is bigger than my six year old brother! It lives at the bottom and only comes up occasiona...

How to Survive a Looooong Car Trip for Teens

So you are going on vacation (or on a road trip) and going to be in the car for quite a while, if you are anything like me this sounds absolutely TERRIBLE. So here are a few tips on ways to survive this "lovely" time with your family. A few weeks before the trip, make a packing list  You will need to take this with you on the trip so you will be able to repack. Wash and avoid wearing all of the clothes you're going to take with you . Start packing the week before the trip .  Fold or better yet, roll the clothes. I'm bad for not folding, and I always end up with wrinkles and I can never find anything unless I dump out my whole suitcase, which is a MAJOR pain.  Rolling the clothes instead of folding makes for tighter packing and no creases at the fold lines. Pack a plastic garbage bag for dirty laundry. Bring books  Bring ones that you love, or ones that you need to read for school (so either way you will end up reading it and keeping ...