Skip to main content

Walmart Box: Winter

Now I know it isn't winter anymore, but the Walmart Box is still one of my favorites so I wanted to make sure and get it up anyway!

This box is only $5 and comes once a season, so if you are looking for an affordable option that gives the most bang for your buck I highly suggest this!

I also thought this box was even prettier than the past few ones!  When they started this program they had a very basic box, but now they are getting prettier and better themed with each season!  I really liked the snowflakes on the paper, super cute.

This is the Dove Nutrium Moisture body wash.  If you remember, I also got this sample in my Amazon box, so Dove was really trying to promote this product this winter!  As I said before, it feels soft and moisturizing, and it makes a ton of bubbles!  I remember my grandmother using a similar body wash when I was little, so I can't figure out if this is a rerelease or the same product or what, but that's all I can think of!

This is the Pond's Rejuvenss Anti-Wrinkle Cream.  I've always seen this product in the travel section at Walmart but I hadn't ever tried it!  It is a nice size and the cutest little jar in my opinion!  I have been using it at night since receiving it and though I don't really have any wrinkles to correct right now it is always good to be ahead of the game!  It is nice and moisturizing, but doesn't feel super greasy.

This is the Dove Advanced Care baby deodorant in a scent similar scent to Cucumber Melon.  I can always use more baby deodorants, so I was happy to get this!  They are perfect for travel.

This is the Curél Hydratherapy Wet Skin Moisturizer.  I have tried a few wet skin moisturizers now and I'm just not sure what I think about them in general... They feel a little weird to me, and I don't know how to let myself air-dry in a dorm or public showers, so it just feels like I am wiping it off when I try to dry off a little bit.

This Covergirl Lash Blast Volume is like one of the OG mascaras!  I have actually never tried this one, and have yet to open it because I literally have like eight open right now...  I looked it up just to see the internet's opinion on it and it has over 10,000 reviews with 4.4 stars!  That is incredibly impressive, and I can't wait until one of my mascaras dries up and I can open it with a clear conscious.

This is the Garnier Whole Blends Green Apple and Green Tea Shampoo and Conditioner.  I think this whole campagin is a bit odd honestly... It looks very 90s, and not in a great way.  Looking at the entire line makes me like it more, just maybe not this specific set.

I think this was a pretty cool things to include in the box!  It is a dollar off coupon for three of the most popular gossip magazines, InStyle, People, and StyleWatch.  I don't generally sit down to read magazines, but they are good for a while so I'll probably save them for vacation!

Overall this was a pretty cool box!!  I have been regularly using the face cream, am happy to have the deodorant, and can't wait to use the mascara!  Also, the mascara alone was like $6, so that pretty much paid for the box on its own!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

DIY Beach Spray

 I always wanted the Beach Spray for your hair that gives you the just came off of the beach wavy look, but there so dang expensive! So this is a recipe you can use to make your own!  Things You'll Need Plastic spray bottle 1 tsp. sea salt 8 oz. water 1/2 - 1 tsp. coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner Lemon Juice 3 drops essential oil (optional) Instructions Pour water into the plastic spray bottle. Add sea salt, NOT table salt. The more salt you add, the more "crunchy," textured and beach like your hair will feel. Add moisturizer to combat the drying factor of the salt. Use coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner. Avoid adding more than a teaspoon because it can weigh down your hair. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture if you plan on being out in the sun at all. Cute hair and highlights, Score! :) Add essential oil for fragrance and additional benefits. Choose your favorit...