Skip to main content

Black Friday Haul!

When I came home from Black Friday shopping, it made me sick to think about how much I had spent...
And then I organized what I had bought into piles, I actually hadn't bought that much for myself!  I had bought quite a few presents for people, and my family had me buying things for them since they weren't going shopping.  So I will even be paid back part of what I spent!
Maybe if I keep rationalizing it, I will start to actually believe it...

Walmart
Fuzzy Socks - These are literally my favorite things ever, they are so soft! These were about $5
Two Disney Story Books - I got a Bedtime stories book and a Christmas stories book, these were $6 each and I am going to save them for my kids of day to go with the set I already have!
Washcloths - You know, college prep! They were about $2
Sports Bra - Such a pretty color, and only $5!
Lotion - This wasn't on sale, but I've been wanting it a while, so why not! This was about $10

Belks
Necklace - This was so pretty and I've been looking for a new long necklace! This was $6.60

Ulta
It's a 10 - I was so excited, because this was actually free with any purchase, and is normally $17.96!!
Hand and Face Wipes - These were a dollar, and the only reason I even got them was so my friend could finish out her 5 for $5, but they smell good!

Rue 21
Layered Necklace - This is a gorgeous necklace that I got for only $2.79! Rue 21 jewelry isn't the best quality, but it's super cute!
North Carolina Necklace - This was one of the few things I bought all night that wasn't on sale, but I have been wanting one for a while and it was only $5.99.
Underooos! - They were on sale for either $1 or $2, but I'm not gonna show them...
"A" - Since when did Rue 21 get cute decor?? I got this cute wooden "A" for $1.20
Lights - I have been looking at these, but they aren't that long and aren't cheap for the quality they are.  They look like tiny dew drop lights on copper wire, and I found a set on sale for $3.20!
Pillowcases - One says "LO" and the other says "VE", cute right? They were only $2.40!

Ross
Jewelry Holder - Also not on sale, but super cute!! This was only $6.99
Basket for Lippies - My lip product have been overflowing, so I got an adorable new white basket to keep them in!

Overall it was a really fun trip, where we didn't get home until 4 in the morning!  I really love everything I bought for me, as well as the presents for other people!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

DIY Beach Spray

 I always wanted the Beach Spray for your hair that gives you the just came off of the beach wavy look, but there so dang expensive! So this is a recipe you can use to make your own!  Things You'll Need Plastic spray bottle 1 tsp. sea salt 8 oz. water 1/2 - 1 tsp. coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner Lemon Juice 3 drops essential oil (optional) Instructions Pour water into the plastic spray bottle. Add sea salt, NOT table salt. The more salt you add, the more "crunchy," textured and beach like your hair will feel. Add moisturizer to combat the drying factor of the salt. Use coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner. Avoid adding more than a teaspoon because it can weigh down your hair. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture if you plan on being out in the sun at all. Cute hair and highlights, Score! :) Add essential oil for fragrance and additional benefits. Choose your favorit...