Skip to main content

Graze, February 22-28

This is the box I got from the Graze company, which I heard about while listening to Pandora! This was from the week of February 22-28, and was completely free!

 This was how the outside looked...

Upon opening it, I saw it was very similar to the Nibblr box I received about two months ago, but I like it better!

 The first thing on top was a paper explaining the box, with little friends and family coupons with my referral code on it (6FZ4FVQVP) and on the back it had the nutrition facts for the snacks, which was really handy.

 The first snack was Key Lime Pie, which consisted of: lime raisins, mini meringues, vanilla cookies, and green raisins

Well... I wasn't really a fan of this one.  The green raisins and the mini meringues were ok, and my friend liked the cookies, but I am just not a fan of lime.

 These were oat spelt and cocoa cookies with a cherry compote to dip them in!

I loved these! The cookies were really soft and crumbly and the compote was kind of bitter, you could tell it was more healthy than just a chocolate chip cookie, but they were really good!
Lightly salted pistachios, enough said. 
Texan Corn Salsa which consisted of: salsa almonds, corn chips, roasted corn, chili jumbo corn

This one was my favorite!! I don't even like almonds and I loved every aspect of this snack, I would like to just buy bags of this one. 






Overall, I really enjoyed this box, and this site!  Unlike other companies I have used, you can go through all of the snacks on their site and rate them even before you get your first box!  These boxes are normally $6.99, which I think is a bit much to pay for a box with four snacks, but I still really liked it!  If you decide to sign up, use the code 6FZ4FVQVP and you will get your first and fifth box for free!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Jewels: Shipment One

So I decided to try a new Subscription Box... Remember when that was all I did??  I'm sure most of you have heard of the company Fragrant Jewels.  They create candles, bath bombs, and other fun products, all with rings hidden inside! The first box I received was a present for a friend, and I liked hers so much I decided to try it out as well!  I really wanted a candle though, and sadly this box didn't contain one.  But regardless, this is the Sweet Retreat collection.  The scent is described as "Cool Marine Breeze, Fresh Lavender, and Soothing Chamomile."  It is a bit to floral and fragrant to be especially soothing, but it is very nice and bright for spring. The first item in the box were mini bath bombs.  I actually prefer this size of bath bombs to the big ones!  I was, however, afraid that since they were mini that this product wouldn't come with a ring, which kind of defeats the purpose of Fragrant "Jewels" doesn't it?  But no worries

How to Survive a Looooong Car Trip for Teens

So you are going on vacation (or on a road trip) and going to be in the car for quite a while, if you are anything like me this sounds absolutely TERRIBLE. So here are a few tips on ways to survive this "lovely" time with your family. A few weeks before the trip, make a packing list  You will need to take this with you on the trip so you will be able to repack. Wash and avoid wearing all of the clothes you're going to take with you . Start packing the week before the trip .  Fold or better yet, roll the clothes. I'm bad for not folding, and I always end up with wrinkles and I can never find anything unless I dump out my whole suitcase, which is a MAJOR pain.  Rolling the clothes instead of folding makes for tighter packing and no creases at the fold lines. Pack a plastic garbage bag for dirty laundry. Bring books  Bring ones that you love, or ones that you need to read for school (so either way you will end up reading it and keeping y

Marc Jacobs Beauty

So last year I was lucky enough to receive a Marc Jacobs Beauty VoxBox from Influenster!  I was by far more excited about this VoxBox than any other I had yet to receive.  But... I got lazy, and even though I took the pictures, I never ended up making a full post about it.  Well, flash forward to 2019 and guess what I get a notification about?  I am going to be getting ANOTHER VoxBox from Marc Jacobs Beauty!  I was ecstatic.  And this time, I was determined to let you all know about it.  But while we're here, why not show off what I got last year as well! If you have any interest in signing up for Influenster so you can also receive free products to try you can  sign up here ! So this is how the boxes come packaged.  Black box, black packaging, black paper, all very dark and sleek.  This lipstick claims to be 16 hour long wear with a liquid matte feel in a crayon.  I don't agree with that statement completely, but it does have a very nice creamy feel and last as long a