Skip to main content

2014-2015 Plum Paper Planner!

This is my new Plum Paper Planner, and is most definitely one of my favorite possessions right now!

 It came packaged like this...

 I got this design, and added on an extra six months, making it an 18 month planner.  That was the really cool thing about this company, everything is customizable.  You can get your name and monogram on certain planner designs for free, you can add extra months like I did, add extra notes pages, budget pages, and more!  The standard planner with an extra six months was $48.75, which was pretty expensive... but it was a Christmas present, and will last me through the first year of college, so I could justify it!

It has tabs on the side, which are laminated and reinforced

 One of the first pages in the planner is a full 2015 planner, and on the next pages a 2016 calendar.

 Each month begins with two note pages, which I haven't fully decided what to do with yet..

For now I am just using it as a catch all for sticky notes when I am planning an event, these are from Valentine's day :)

 After the notes pages come the monthly view, and each month comes with a color scheme!  I use this mostly for marking important date (birthdays, college visits, baby showers, etc.), and the notes box for marking general dates I need to complete things in, such as getting a haircut.

This is the weekly view I chose.  There were four different options, the lines that I chose, time blocks, morning afternoon and night blocks, and just notes sheets without a weekly view.

 On the left side of each weekly view there is a notes box which I use for shopping lists of quotes, and a weekly checklist which I use for important activities.

At the bottom of each day is a checklist, which I use for reeeally important assignments

These are some products that I enjoy using in my planner from The ECPlanner Kit Lady shop on Etsy.  My favorite are the colorful circles for important events and cupcakes for birthdays.  I have yet to decide what to do with the washi tape and stickers, but they are super cute so get them anyway!
I also really like just regular office labels from Walmart (show below)

 This is what my planner looks like on a normal week...
I color code for assignments from different classes and place them at the bottom of the day, use pretty stickers for important activities, and then use the upper part of the block as a To-Do list.

 This is a closer up view, and a view of the pretty stickers I use for important stuff!

Also, instead of placing scholarship deadlines at the bottom of the day, I put the top so I will see them easier.

 And then it is the next month with another notes page and divider!

 At the back of the planner there are blocks where you place important recurring events by month, which I don't really use.

 Behind that there is a contacts page, and a holidays page, both of which I don't really use either.

Finally, there is another yearly calender!

I know it is expensive, but it is well made, and well worth the investment in my opinion.  If I had it to do over, and even had to buy it myself instead of as a Christmas present, I would choose it again! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

DIY Beach Spray

 I always wanted the Beach Spray for your hair that gives you the just came off of the beach wavy look, but there so dang expensive! So this is a recipe you can use to make your own!  Things You'll Need Plastic spray bottle 1 tsp. sea salt 8 oz. water 1/2 - 1 tsp. coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner Lemon Juice 3 drops essential oil (optional) Instructions Pour water into the plastic spray bottle. Add sea salt, NOT table salt. The more salt you add, the more "crunchy," textured and beach like your hair will feel. Add moisturizer to combat the drying factor of the salt. Use coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner. Avoid adding more than a teaspoon because it can weigh down your hair. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture if you plan on being out in the sun at all. Cute hair and highlights, Score! :) Add essential oil for fragrance and additional benefits. Choose your favorit...