Skip to main content

2014-2015 Plum Paper Planner!

This is my new Plum Paper Planner, and is most definitely one of my favorite possessions right now!

 It came packaged like this...

 I got this design, and added on an extra six months, making it an 18 month planner.  That was the really cool thing about this company, everything is customizable.  You can get your name and monogram on certain planner designs for free, you can add extra months like I did, add extra notes pages, budget pages, and more!  The standard planner with an extra six months was $48.75, which was pretty expensive... but it was a Christmas present, and will last me through the first year of college, so I could justify it!

It has tabs on the side, which are laminated and reinforced

 One of the first pages in the planner is a full 2015 planner, and on the next pages a 2016 calendar.

 Each month begins with two note pages, which I haven't fully decided what to do with yet..

For now I am just using it as a catch all for sticky notes when I am planning an event, these are from Valentine's day :)

 After the notes pages come the monthly view, and each month comes with a color scheme!  I use this mostly for marking important date (birthdays, college visits, baby showers, etc.), and the notes box for marking general dates I need to complete things in, such as getting a haircut.

This is the weekly view I chose.  There were four different options, the lines that I chose, time blocks, morning afternoon and night blocks, and just notes sheets without a weekly view.

 On the left side of each weekly view there is a notes box which I use for shopping lists of quotes, and a weekly checklist which I use for important activities.

At the bottom of each day is a checklist, which I use for reeeally important assignments

These are some products that I enjoy using in my planner from The ECPlanner Kit Lady shop on Etsy.  My favorite are the colorful circles for important events and cupcakes for birthdays.  I have yet to decide what to do with the washi tape and stickers, but they are super cute so get them anyway!
I also really like just regular office labels from Walmart (show below)

 This is what my planner looks like on a normal week...
I color code for assignments from different classes and place them at the bottom of the day, use pretty stickers for important activities, and then use the upper part of the block as a To-Do list.

 This is a closer up view, and a view of the pretty stickers I use for important stuff!

Also, instead of placing scholarship deadlines at the bottom of the day, I put the top so I will see them easier.

 And then it is the next month with another notes page and divider!

 At the back of the planner there are blocks where you place important recurring events by month, which I don't really use.

 Behind that there is a contacts page, and a holidays page, both of which I don't really use either.

Finally, there is another yearly calender!

I know it is expensive, but it is well made, and well worth the investment in my opinion.  If I had it to do over, and even had to buy it myself instead of as a Christmas present, I would choose it again! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrant Jewels: Shipment One

So I decided to try a new Subscription Box... Remember when that was all I did??  I'm sure most of you have heard of the company Fragrant Jewels.  They create candles, bath bombs, and other fun products, all with rings hidden inside! The first box I received was a present for a friend, and I liked hers so much I decided to try it out as well!  I really wanted a candle though, and sadly this box didn't contain one.  But regardless, this is the Sweet Retreat collection.  The scent is described as "Cool Marine Breeze, Fresh Lavender, and Soothing Chamomile."  It is a bit to floral and fragrant to be especially soothing, but it is very nice and bright for spring. The first item in the box were mini bath bombs.  I actually prefer this size of bath bombs to the big ones!  I was, however, afraid that since they were mini that this product wouldn't come with a ring, which kind of defeats the purpose of Fragrant "Jewels" doesn't it?  But no worries

Marc Jacobs Beauty

So last year I was lucky enough to receive a Marc Jacobs Beauty VoxBox from Influenster!  I was by far more excited about this VoxBox than any other I had yet to receive.  But... I got lazy, and even though I took the pictures, I never ended up making a full post about it.  Well, flash forward to 2019 and guess what I get a notification about?  I am going to be getting ANOTHER VoxBox from Marc Jacobs Beauty!  I was ecstatic.  And this time, I was determined to let you all know about it.  But while we're here, why not show off what I got last year as well! If you have any interest in signing up for Influenster so you can also receive free products to try you can  sign up here ! So this is how the boxes come packaged.  Black box, black packaging, black paper, all very dark and sleek.  This lipstick claims to be 16 hour long wear with a liquid matte feel in a crayon.  I don't agree with that statement completely, but it does have a very nice creamy feel and last as long a

Three Ways to Christmas Shop on the Cheap

Christmas shopping is something a lot of us tend to put off until the last second, and then are scrambling the week before Christmas to buy things just because you feel like you have to.  You end up buying something, at exorbitant obnoxious prices, that you know the person you are buying for won’t even like! I came up with a few ways you can get awesome presents, not have to kill yourself trying to get them at the last minute, and not break the bank... My first suggestion, is to shop in advance!  I know, this seems super simple, but you wouldn't believe the difference it makes to start a couple months in advance, and just buy things you know the person would like as you see them.  This year, I stopped in an antique shop on my way to work one day, just to look around.  I ended up leaving with this gorgeous bowl, mug, and tea set with I am planning to give to family members, and because the place was about to close down, I got them for half off the original price! Tha